Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Just to clarify your stance here, you are saying it's traitorous to require oversight of the billions of dollars in aid that the US is funneling into a country that was too corrupt to get into NATO?

And that guy is a bot, you shouldn't want to be compared to him.  I have SEEN you exercise independent thought in this very thread.

I don't buy this guys excuse, He just does not want to help a country threatened by Putin. 

And don't tell me what I should or shouldn't want, please 

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Just to clarify your stance here, you are saying it's traitorous to require oversight of the billions of dollars in aid that the US is funneling into a country that was too corrupt to get into NATO?

And go against what they've been told to think?

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

...it's traitorous to require oversight of the billions of dollars in aid that the US is funneling into a country that was too corrupt to get into NATO?

I heart that curly haired "traitor". Consistently and vehemently anti-war and anti-intervention. There are still a few out there.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I don't buy this guys excuse, He just does not want to help a country threatened by Putin. 

And don't tell me what I should or shouldn't want, please 

Why don't you buy it Tibs?  Honest answer, please.

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why don't you buy it Tibs?  Honest answer, please.

Because he is not genuine. He oppose anything where he can jump up on a soap box and spew nonsense. Ukranians are being murdered wholesale and he wantsd to get in the way of helping? 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Because he is not genuine. He oppose anything where he can jump up on a soap box and spew nonsense. Ukranians are being murdered wholesale and he wantsd to get in the way of helping? 

Oh, because he is the other, check. 

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

I think you should head to Russia and set up a burger stand on a corner in Moscow. It will be a good experience for you. Trust me!

Thanks comrade.  But no thanks.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, why would anyone think this guy is a Russian stooge? Just because he spews Putin propaganda 

Speaking of media, they picked up a story that Ukrainian forces at the Steel Mill have concluded they mission and were moved to safety in Russia occupied territory.  Put in another context, they surrendered.  

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So, why would anyone think this guy is a Russian stooge? Just because he spews Putin propaganda 

Did the mypillow guy start a tv channel?  Perhaps just internet?  But news?

That's amazing, I bet it's the best news channel you will ever watch, he guarantees it.  And you can believe him because he was a crackhead who is rich now.