Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no matter how much you deflect Ukraine is being destroyed because Russia doesn’t respect America under Biden 

So Russia helped create the biggest refugee crisis of that war in 2018-2019 in Syria because they knew they had a stooge in the WH? 

That attack last night near Poland border. There was a report that many of the missiles were shot down. Interesting —-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/russia-widens-attacks-on-ukraine-with-missile-strike-on-base-close-to-polish-border

There has been speculation too that the area has been used both to receive incoming weapons shipments for Ukraine’s military as well as training the large numbers of foreign volunteers flocking to the country.

Simon Shuster of Time magazine, who was in the area the day before, said on Twitter: “When Russia bombed the base near Lviv last night, it had to assume Americans were likely to be killed or injured. A coordinator of foreign volunteers in Ukraine told me the base was a hub for 1000s of them, coming from all over to help Ukraine. I met some from US, UK, Australia.”

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We should of deployed fighters forward. Deterrence works. 

Just insanity.

Glad nobody in that decision making chain had the same view.

Let's take two squadrons of our most advances airplanes and place them as bait on an airfield that could easily be taken out.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

When Mitt Romney is accusing ... anyone of treason.....you know your entire U.S. government is compromised.  

Your *leaders* are not in control. 

Move to Russia already precious - Putin can use your support.

ETTD

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Move to Russia already precious - Putin can use your support.

K bro.  Nice deflection.  Again.  

You keep your attention on the staged war in Ukraine everyone knew was coming.  

Because they know your dollars are going to look like German marks circa 1923 real soon.  

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they know your dollars are going to look like German marks circa 1923 real soon.  

Do you really believe that, or do you hate liberals that much that you hope it happens? 

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Do you really believe that, or do you hate liberals that much that you hope it happens? 

No - he hates America more. 

Because if there is a wrong side to any issue - you will always find cult leader Big Ditz 

36 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Yes.  And no I don't want that to happen.  I want economic stability which is why I'VE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE MARCH OF 2020 that something is wrong here and it ain't the virus.

People need to wake the f up.  Your economy is headed for such a disaster they're telling you to handle it by buying an EV.  

There have been a million signs since March 2020 that this country has been under attack - I think it's actually been since January 2017 but something (I can't imagine what) sped up the process.   

But hey - Ukraine!  Freaking Ukraine.  God bless those poor people getting caught up in this disaster.  Suddenly that 3rd world mess merits all our fake concern and attention.  Right at the end of Covid.  Yep sure.  

I've been convinced our government is compromised.  Ridiculous?  OK.  But I have more evidence that it is then you do that it isn't.    

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

well its heading in that direction. are you under the impression the american dollar is not in serious danger of collapsing? seeing as the dollar is not backed by gold..its backed by oil. the ineptitude on covid and systematically putting out propaganda for years has destroyed the economy in ways we still have no real grasp of yet. you don't get EVERYTHING wrong and think you can just rebound. how can you even NOT think it was done on purpose at this point? fauci wakes up and does nothing but eat breath and dream about this virus and yet came to the wrong conclusion every step of the way. that's not being hyperbolic. time is revealing alot, are you paying attention? then you have countries that are VERY close to war who also happen to HEAVILY rely on the united states military for protection.

ill keep left right bs out of this so please just tell me what about this moment in time gives you any confidence that it WONT happen. i could use some solid reasoning for optimism.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes.  And no I don't want that to happen.  I want economic stability which is why I'VE BEEN SCREAMING SINCE MARCH OF 2020 that something is wrong here and it ain't the virus.

People need to wake the f up.  Your economy is headed for such a disaster they're telling you to handle it by buying an EV.  

There have been a million signs since March 2020 that this country has been under attack - I think it's actually been since January 2017 but something (I can't imagine what) sped up the process.   

But hey - Ukraine!  Freaking Ukraine.  God bless those poor people getting caught up in this disaster.  Suddenly that 3rd world mess merits all our fake concern and attention.  Right at the end of Covid.  Yep sure.  

I've been convinced our government is compromised.  Ridiculous?  OK.  But I have more evidence that it is then you do that it isn't.    

young people cannot buy a house. they will never pay back their student debt which is scheduled to start again very soon. they are being told that they must buy the most expensive vehicles if they wish to continue to have free transit. prices so you can't go out. small buisness can't survive.  anyone that was working scraping together week to week BEFORE all this is completely bankrupt now and your asked if you believe this? 

yes....... i believe what's right in front of me.

• Like (+1) 1