Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Why is it that anyone who calls Tucker Carlson a shill, a hack, and a fellow traveler is part of this..."Radical Left"?  Have you ever had a conversation with me about politics? No? Ok then.

All I do is read the words that come out of his mouth over and over and over again. 

I don't know about the radical left here, but my contention is the U.S. government is no more or less reliable than the Russian government when it comes to telling the truth and both are elaborate and sophisticated sources of propaganda developed and perfected during the Cold War era.  Since almost everything they report on and say is unverifiable, unless you've got firsthand observations or information from being on the ground over there, how can anyone know for sure if they're telling the truth or just making it up?  It's a matter of trusting the source.  And I trust neither.  Nor do I trust the mouthpiece networks that just parrot the story and ask no critical or probing questions.  I base my assessment on a record of mis-information and bullsheet.  For example, I'm still waiting for those WMD's to show up. 

That doesn't make me an enemy sympathizer. It makes me a concerned and engaged citizen that demands truth and accountability from the government.  Neither of which they care to provide.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't know about the radical left here, but my contention is the U.S. government is no more or less reliable than the Russian government when it comes to telling the truth and both are elaborate and sophisticated sources of propaganda developed and perfected during the Cold War era.  Since almost everything they report on and say is unverifiable, unless you've got firsthand observations or information from being on the ground over there, how can anyone know for sure if they're telling the truth or just making it up?  It's a matter of trusting the source.  And I trust neither.  Nor do I trust the mouthpiece networks that just parrot the story and ask no critical or probing questions.  I base my assessment on a record of mis-information and bullsheet.  For example, I'm still waiting for those WMD's to show up. 

That doesn't make me an enemy sympathizer. It makes me a concerned and engaged citizen that demands truth and accountability from the government.  Neither of which they care to provide.

FNriBuhVUAEC_eB?format=jpg&name=900x900

54 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I think it's kind of funny to watch you attempt to familiarize yourself with this kind of stuff.

Your knowledge base is remarkably limited.

This was aimed at me? The r someone else? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

FNriBuhVUAEC_eB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lol 

On 3/11/2022 at 2:19 PM, sherpa said:

I'm quite sure the guy in that picture would not want a guy like you judging.

Folks can get executed for that.

War criminals should be executed. You don’t think Putin is a war criminal? 

35 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Our government is bad with the truth as Putin’s? 

Maybe when Trump was president and talking. Trump was a complete lying pos, but he got thrown out of office. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This was aimed at me? The r someone else? 

You.

Th guy that claimed that deploying two fighter squadrons to the Ukraine was a good idea.

The guy that claimed that this could be done with drones.

The guy that we were jamming the Russian Air Force resulting in them being "blind."

Now the guy that suggests that this British system is the only one that tracks after being shot.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don’t think Putin is a war criminal? 

Covered ground.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You.

Th guy that claimed that deploying two fighter squadrons to the Ukraine was a good idea.

The guy that we were jamming the Russian Air Force resulting in them being "blind."

Now the guy that suggests that this British system is the only one that tracks after being shot.

We should of deployed fighters forward. Deterrence works. 

Drones are a good good idea and we should be getting them into the fight, more than they already are. 

You have proof we are not conducting electronic counter measures? The Russians were screaming about us doing it. 

I didn’t claim that, the article did, are you saying it’s wrong? 

4 hours ago, Westside said:

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with the radical left is a putin supporter or a nazi or a racist?

Why must you demonize anyone who disagrees with you? 
I’m a democrat, have been all my life. But my political beliefs does not line up with the current radical left’s opinions, so I must be called out and accused of ridiculous accusations.

This goes to all the far far left supporters on PPP, why don’t you form your own party and leave the Democratic Party alone? 

The Democrat party and the radical far far left are really one and the same.  The only difference is one group is up front and in your face about what they want and what they are doing. The other group is more cautious about admitting it , mostly because of folks who likely fit into your category. They’re actually FOR the same things , and thereby complicit. They use a few different buzzwords , lie, deflect and deny in hopes that you won’t notice. Your fathers Democrat party is long gone, and would actually be considered White supremacists today. 

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You.

Covered ground.

So is he a war criminal? 

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

As I said, and will again, this is covered ground.

Page 128 of this thread has my response, so kindly stop asking the same stuff.

Just yes or no? I think Putin is obviously a war criminal. You seriously think invading a democratic republic to destroy its democracy isn’t a war crime? Shelling cities filled with hundreds of thousands and millions of civilians isn’t a war crime? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Our government is bad with the truth as Putin’s? 

Maybe when Trump was president and talking. Trump was a complete lying pos, but he got thrown out of office.

So is and will be Joey. 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me get this straight….the ENTIRE media, Biden Administration, the EU, and pretty much everyone else on the planet has come out as solidly anti-Putin and the classic posters on here have set their hair on fire because ONE talk show pundit is asking some different questions? Geez people, you’d have all flunked out of every decent university in America! 

I am sure you’re as defensive about Rachel Maddow. 

Try being American and not partisan. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a corporate figurehead for Hate Inc. Keep buying the product if you want. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

And perhaps also not true. 

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I am sure you’re as defensive about Rachel Maddow. 

Try being American and not partisan. Tokyo Rose Tucker is a corporate figurehead for Hate Inc. Keep buying the product if you want. 

And perhaps also not true. 

Oh the irony