Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So f'in lazy Jim - but of course you want be difficult - and not go back and quote your own posts when you're flip flopping on the same topic.  

You went from:

To:

When you were directly confronted with the definition of Jim Crow.

SMFH

I did not flip flop  They should be allowed to vote after they have paid their debt to society when they have paid their debt to society which is time served, fines and any restitution paid.  Correct?  Correct.

And what in the world does this have to do with Jim Crow? 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I did not flip flop  They should be allowed to vote after they have paid their debt to society when they have paid their debt to society which is time served, fines and any restitution paid.  Correct?  Correct.

lmao - you are so full of schitt…

Once again ladies and gents - here we have notorious Chef Jim Crow getting in the middle of a discussion that he doesn’t have a clue about and then when he is “set straight” and confronted with partisan information (SB7066) - Jim literally changed his tune AND the definition of what it means to repay your debt to society.

Jim - have you noticed who won’t revisit this topic when confronted with inconvenient facts? The guy who didn’t want to die on the hill of felony disenfranchisement but did:

@SCBills

idiots

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"Spread Russian Propaganda"

Libs are complete fascist thugs.  

Good luck to teachers trying teach about this now. 

Classes only going to be:

Teacher:  "Putin is evil we must stop him."  

Student:  "Does Russia have a historical claim....as in the beginnings of modern day Russia have roots in Kiev?  Can you explain this?"

Teacher:  "We're moving on to the next boring cookie cutter indoctrination lesson."

He wrote for Pravda? Wonder what he really said on the video 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

It’s absolutely insane.   We’re reacting at home EXACTLY the same way we did after 9/11.  

-Western way is the only way

-X people are bad

-Suspend personal freedoms under the guise of imminent danger

-American involvement in a country that has nothing to do with us is necessary

-Wrap yourself in the flag to deflect any criticism

Exactly? No. People were physically attacked and then we invaded another country. This is a lot different. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's the Chebacca defense!

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you are so full of schitt…

Once again ladies and gents - here we have notorious Chef Jim Crow getting in the middle of a discussion that he doesn’t have a clue about and then when he is “set straight” and confronted with partisan information (SB7066) - Jim literally changed his tune AND the definition of what it means to repay your debt to society.

Jim - have you noticed who won’t revisit this topic when confronted with inconvenient facts? The guy who didn’t want to die on the hill of felony disenfranchisement but did:

@SCBills

idiots

Ahhhh the psychosis is strong with this one today.  

You have not set me straight.  You've been running around with your hair on fire screaming Jim Crow Jim Crow when this has nothing to do with Jim Crow.  

What topic am I not revisiting?  I could have sworn I've revisited it several times trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. 

I have been very clear as to what my definition of repaying ones debt to society is and have not changed it.  You have not demonstrated how I have changed my definition.. You psychosis is just getting in the way of it.

Now you still have not responded to my question of what all this has to do with Jim Crow. 

You my friend are ***** insane and we all have the receipts to prove it.  

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhhh the psychosis is strong with this one today.  

You have not set me straight.  You've been running around with your hair on fire screaming Jim Crow Jim Crow when this has nothing to do with Jim Crow.  

What topic am I not revisiting?  I could have sworn I've revisited it several times trying to figure out what in the world you're talking about. 

I have been very clear as to what my definition of repaying ones debt to society is and have not changed it.  You have not demonstrated how I have changed my definition.. You psychosis is just getting in the way of it.

Now you still have not responded to my question of what all this has to do with Jim Crow. 

You my friend are ***** insane and we all have the receipts to prove it.  

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop

Still waiting to hear how Trump caved to Putin.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Still waiting to hear how Trump caved to Putin.  

Oh sure - you're lazy, too - just like @Chef Jim 

I'll cut n paste my last two responses to your questions again - and you can dispute them one by one tough guy.

Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - WHY?

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - WHY?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - WHY?

Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - WHY?

Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - WHY?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - WHY?

Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - WHY?

Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - WHY?

Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - WHY?

Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - WHY?

Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - WHY?

WHY would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by invading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'll cut n paste my last two responses to your questions again - and you can dispute them one by one tough guy.

Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - WHY?

Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - WHY?

Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - WHY?

WHY would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by invading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So in other words....nothing.   

Hahaha the GOP PLATFORM hahahaha

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

He tried.... he told.... he applauded....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Nothing.  Not one act.  

And everything in that you and your kind pass around to each other are lies - but that's what you want to turn it back into.  An argument of Trump being a liar.

You people are gone.  Gone!

Facts:

Families with 2 cars living paycheck to paycheck struggling to make ends meet now will pay 150 to 200 or so more dollars a month on gas.  

For Ukraine!  And global warming we've been warned about for 50 plus years now!

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So in other words....nothing.   

WAIT? Nothing? NONE of that happened? You or @snafu can't counter inconvenient facts?  Why?  Explain?  

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And everything in that you and your kind pass around to each other are lies - but that's what you want to turn it back into.  An argument of Trump being a liar.

You people are gone.  Gone!

Facts:

Families with 2 cars living paycheck to paycheck struggling to make ends meet now will pay 150 to 200 or so more dollars a month on gas.  

For Ukraine!  And global warming we've been warned about for 50 plus years now!

You are tortured and it is a beautiful thing.

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WAIT? Nothing? NONE of that happened? You or @snafu can't counter inconvenient facts?  Why?  Explain?  

giphy.gif

Nope, I’ll just let your post lay there as a prime example of how you are an irreparably broken whack job. You should switch to heavy duty tinfoil for your hat.  That thin, cheap stuff it still letting the signals through.

Putin loves you for your anger and divisiveness.

You support him so much by being petty, shallow, and angry.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Nope, I’ll just let your post lay there as a prime example of how you are an irreparably broken whack job. You should switch to heavy duty tinfoil for your hat.  That thin, cheap stuff it still letting the signals through.

Putin loves you for your anger and divisiveness.

You support him so much by being petty, shallow, and angry.

And Putin thanks YOU for voting for Conald Trump.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nothing from that CNN programming list DID ANYTHING 

You're delusional 

As Biden immediately decided to scrap Trump's energy independence to show their lunatic fringe Fundamental Environmentalist base they care about the Earth goddess, Putin be like...

Animation Wash Your Hands GIF

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing from that CNN programming list DID ANYTHING 

You're delusional 

As Biden immediately decided to scrap Trump's energy independence to show their lunatic fringe Fundamental Environmentalist base they care about the Earth goddess, Putin be like...

Animation Wash Your Hands GIF

Putin’s losing a war