Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

This is what standing up to the globalists and standing up for the people looks like....doesn't sound like "Putin's puppet" here.  

They responded with a Covid Coup

Brexit, Trump, and unfiltered social media spooked them.  China said if you can't control your citizens we will.  And you'll all comply. 

Even you Vlad.  You'll need our permission before you go into Ukraine but we see no issue with it.  

Morons.  Low info TDS raging Obama and Hillary lost to the bad Orange Man and racism and wah wah....you should have went to Wisconsin.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is an extremely naive and willfully ignorant statement.

We dropped 7,000,000 tons of bombs on Viet Nam. 3 1/2 times the number of bombs we dropped in WW 2 and came nowhere close to winning anything.  We were fighting the Viet Kong  backed by, you guessed it, Russia.  When we started dropping bombs they climbed down in their tunnels and smoked their dope.  When it was over, they came back out and carried on.  We couldn't even beat Iraq's army with Shock and Awe alone.  And they didn't even have airplanes or a Navy.

It is imprudent to compare Vietnam to WWII.

During Vietnam, the target list was controlled by Washington, not the military.

As the result, valuable military targets were off limits.

The same targets assigned, day after day, with absolutely no military importance were bombed, while targets with military significance had to be avoided.

It was a joke to those who served and they have never forgotten.

Johnson and specifically McNamara had no strategic capability and subjected those airmen to unnecessary peril.

The US military demolished the Iraqi military, in two of the greatest routes in military history.

What happened after is not on the military, it is on a nation that had been so beaten up by it's regime that it had no interest in establishing a nation.

Shock and Awe was never used. It was a phrase used to convince the regime that it was senseless to challenge, and more importantly, to convince it's rank and file military that anything other than surrender was pointless, and they did just that. 

The point is that if you are going to commit to war, you bring everything you have.

You let the military leaders handle it, and when they do, there better be something left to fill the void.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

All I know is nothing but peace and prosperity under Trump.  

Then the flu.  

And the nazis took over.

Now I pay $3.50 for gas.  

The rent is to dam high.  

And Putin is about to take Ukraine.  

If the measurement of prosperity is only Wall Street, you are correct 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

All I know is nothing but peace and prosperity under Trump.  

Then the flu.  

And the nazis took over.

Now I pay $3.50 for gas.  

The rent is to dam high.  

And Putin is about to take Ukraine.  

$3.50?  Awwww isn’t that cute. I just paid $4.39 and that was after my $.60 per gallon discount for Ralph’s points. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Nice post!!! Yes, so true. But this is a very different situation. You might be right, I might be overly optimistic, ya. But not for the this reason above. Russia is attacking with tanks and other equipment. They will have the air superiority, probably ;) It's sort of like the Brits trying to conquer the Yanks in the 1770's. The Russians are more like the Americans in Nam here and the Ukranians are more fit for role of Vietcong and NVA. Make sense? 

Makes ZERO sense.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Makes ZERO sense.

ok 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

It is imprudent to compare Vietnam to WWII.

During Vietnam, the target list was controlled by Washington, not the military.

As the result, valuable military targets were off limits.

What targets were off limits? 

I know there were, but wasn't that because of the vast human suffering hitting them would cost? 

Putin is saying he had to declare war on Ukraine in self-defense.  BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Russia's invasion is going, to quote Putin, "Demilitarize Ukraine and punish the Nazis and Criminals".  Aka, Russia's going to turn Ukraine into a colony and shoot anyone that might threaten their rule.

If I were Finland, I'd be applying for NATO membership right ***** now.  In the 22nd Century, you are either a huge country, in a defensive alliance with a huge country, something not worth attacking, or dog food.

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um.  13 seconds.  I know that's a taboo number around here but this is beyond absurd

Maybe Brandon's bravado "I'm going to stand up to Putin" basically led Putin to this conclusion

challenge accepted training GIF

Here is 2 plus minutes of Nazi Democrats mocking the notion that Russia is a threat

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6298653314001/

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bring it bich

You got a plan to handle Russia in Ukraine and China in Taiwan?   

Because that's coming.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Putin has officially announced it: Russia is at war with Ukraine.

Europe failed to stop him. NATO failed to stop him. Joe Biden failed to stop him.

Absolute collapse of Western credibility. Paper tigers all.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1