Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SEE AFGHANISTAN STRATEGY:

The Biden administration to Americans in Ukraine if Russia invades: YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/02/11/the-biden-administration-to-americans-in-ukraine-if-russia-invades-youre-on-your-own/

Yup, American President is the bad guy...

Wow

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, American President is the bad guy...

Wow

Not a bad guy.  Just an idiot pursuing a policy designed to make him look tough that's bound to fail in many ways while delivering German and French support to Putin. Soon enough Germany and France will announce they've reached a mutual understanding between their two countries and Ukraine and Russia for a framework for moving forward with de-escalating tensions along with holding future talks and discussion between the parties.  Something which will leave the brain trust in Washington without a seat at the table.  Germany wants Russian gas and closer economic ties.  France and Russia want to weaken U.S. influence over European polices.  Ukraine wants to ensure aid and support for tighter economic integration with western Europe.  Everybody gets what they want except the knuckleheads in DC.  Just watch.  

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not a bad guy.  Just an idiot pursuing a policy designed to make him look tough that's bound to fail in many ways while delivering German and French support to Putin. Soon enough Germany and France will announce they've reached a mutual understanding between their two countries and Ukraine and Russia for a framework for moving forward with de-escalating tensions along with holding future talks and discussion between the parties.  Something which will leave the brain trust in Washington without a seat at the table.  Germany wants Russian gas and closer economic ties.  France and Russia want to weaken U.S. influence over European polices.  Ukraine wants to ensure aid and support for tighter economic integration with western Europe.  Everybody gets what they want except the knuckleheads in DC.  Just watch.  

You just make up things and sit down and type them? 

Putin is a thug and threatening to snuff out a republic and you are cheering it on. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just make up things and sit down and type them? 

Putin is a thug and threatening to snuff out a republic and you are cheering it on. 

I'm not making anything up.  Rather I suggest I am simply informed on the topic.  You see, I pay attention to what all the players are saying and doing.  Not just the statements coming out of the administration in Washington. 

You're misunderstanding my views or perhaps misstating them.  I'm not cheering anyone on.   Nor am I expressing want to happen or what I hope happens.  Only my assessment of what I expect to happen.   I think my assessment is a very likely outcome.  Certainly more likely than some prediction of a Russian invasion over the weekend.  That seems preposterous.  If this is a true and honest assessment from our intelligence community we might want to get some fresh talent into those agencies.

I'm curious.  What do you think happens next here?  

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not making anything up.  Rather I suggest I am simply informed on the topic.  You see, I pay attention to what all the players are saying and doing.  Not just the statements coming out of the administration in Washington. 

You're misunderstanding my views or perhaps misstating them.  I'm not cheering anyone on.   Nor am I expressing want to happen or what I hope happens.  Only my assessment of what I expect to happen.   I think my assessment is a very likely outcome.  Certainly more likely than some prediction of a Russian invasion over the weekend.  That seems preposterous.  If this is a true and honest assessment from our intelligence community we might want to get some fresh talent into those agencies.

I'm curious.  What do you think happens next here?  

You have no idea what will happen but you are declaring the USA will fail. Not hard to figure out where your sympathies lie 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You have no idea what will happen but you are declaring the USA will fail. Not hard to figure out where your sympathies lie 

Will Trump be there in Russia camos leading the charge

On 2/7/2022 at 8:09 PM, Tiberius said:

He shouldn't have emboldened Putin by giving it to him in the first place... d'uh

Utter buffoonery.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

with the bang up joe is doing so far what evidence do we have he will turn this around? Guy has been a train wreck so far and the polls show it. We’re just living in reality not some fantasy land you seem to be in

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How do we succeed?  Lay out your plan to stop Putin from invading, without involving American troops.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

He shouldn't have emboldened Putin by giving it to him in the first place... d'uh

Utter buffoonery.

What else would a puppet do?

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

SEE AFGHANISTAN STRATEGY:

The Biden administration to Americans in Ukraine if Russia invades: YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/02/11/the-biden-administration-to-americans-in-ukraine-if-russia-invades-youre-on-your-own/

Unfortunately our country lost all credibility after the Afghanistan debacle. At least we have a diverse military now. That should serve us well.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Unfortunately our country lost all credibility after the Afghanistan debacle. At least we have a diverse military now. That should serve us well.

Yes, it’s very important that we have a military that ‘looks like America’. I’m sure that’ll be of some solace to the enemy when our armor piercing ammunition shatters their helmets.

Anyone see My Cousin Vinny? I love the scene where she asks if you think the deer gives a crap what kind of pants the hunter’s wearing when it’s little deer skull is blown to pieces. 👍

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I've taken an objective view of the situation.  Please feel free to share your insights on where this might be headed.    

And your attempts to discredit my views by questioning my loyalties is a failure.  My loyalty is with America, but that doesn't mean I am blind to Biden's limitations and the weak team he's got in place.  That is the fault of the voters most of which I expect regret their choice.  

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, it’s very important that we have a military that ‘looks like America’. I’m sure that’ll be of some solace to the enemy when our armor piercing ammunition shatters their helmets.

Anyone see My Cousin Vinny? I love the scene where she asks if you think the deer gives a crap what kind of pants the hunter’s wearing when it’s little deer skull is blown to pieces. 👍

Touche.....im sure we'll be fine.