[Vague Title] Ok, a topic for our small Pats fan base here.

Bubba Gump

So we know that there are at least 4 Pats fans that post here. I'm just wondering if they are talking about the weather for the game. I know WEEI can have some real tools on there, Christian Fauria for example. That guy is dumber than a stump. Not just cause he's an ex Pats player, he also played in San Diego. But he comes across as a dolt. So what's the talk in NE about the weather? I'm sure they're saying it favors Mac Jones and their short passing and running game plan.

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I see the Patriots list 8 Players as questionable for the Bills game, isn't it time for the league to fine Billichick for injury report manipulation ?

Its only been 20 years now

This is a much more worthy topic.  I'd like to see a study of Patriots injury designations vs games played over the last 30 years vs league average.

29 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

This is a much more worthy topic.  I'd like to see a study of Patriots injury designations vs games played over the last 30 years vs league average.

I remember a game vs the Dolphins and the Patriots listed 12 players as questionable, 10 played in that game

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I remember a game vs the Dolphins and the Patriots listed 12 players as questionable, 10 played in that game

That's a metric the league uses to determine conditional draft picks awarded to the Patriots*.  That, and uncomplimentary threads on Internet forums. 🤔🤨 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

So we know that there are at least 4 Pats fans that post here. I'm just wondering if they are talking about the weather for the game. I know WEEI can have some real tools on there, Christian Fauria for example. That guy is dumber than a stump. Not just cause he's an ex Pats player, he also played in San Diego. But he comes across as a dolt. So what's the talk in NE about the weather? I'm sure they're saying it favors Mac Jones and their short passing and running game plan.

Just No, man.  If you want to know what our Pats fans think, you can post this in the Weather thread and tag them.  Put an @ then type their name and a list will come up, click.  For example if I type "@Bu" I get a drop down list where I can select you.