OK. This has to be a good omen!!!

Hebert19

Star practiced in full today, Brown is completely off injured list, those are good signs. Both players being at their best are key, imho....

We have the QB matchup won, if we can be close in the LOS matchups, I think we have them....

imho, Bills have to do well in their first possession of the game and the half, that is, to do well in the scripted series. Daboll had to bust his right nut breaking down film finding us some winning drives. We had the extra three days, it should look like we had an extra three days to put in new stuff (and really, no sense holding anything back at this point, we need to win this game.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just make sure you watch the game on your own instead of with a crowd

good memory!  I have reverted to my normal isolating superstitious viewing experience.

you should see all the superstitions I have over wearing my Josh Allen jersey. At this point, I can’t even remember if it is better to wear it or not. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Hebert19 said:

Watching SEC championship and look what I see as they moved the chains in 2nd quarter. 

Go bills!!!

Well, easy to say this in retrospect, but it was a bad omen, lol. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, Einstein said:

I’m not worried about the QB:

Im worried about them running it 50 times.

Well, you were close. 46 carries according to the boxscore. 😞

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.