Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills

BillsFan619

11 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

So what you're really saying is "Ed Oliver, Patriots killer".

I’m thinking Oliver too.  He breaks up the middle and just drives Mac nuts, just with pressures as it doesn’t have to be sacks and he’ll make mistakes.  We’ll all congratulate Poyer as he just has a nose for the ball and we play him in the box a bit, and he’ll get that tipped ball.  Losing Tre sucks!, but we still have Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde.

Edited by machine gun kelly

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

I didnt want to flaunt how well MY BOY is doing this season. He's got Scoreboard! And Improved game. And dang he is sooooo Cute! lol

any pics of his gf? Or maybe he's single. He's so Wholesomely cute the smile, the hair

I'll stop

lol

m

I thought I remember it being you. I guess my memory still serves me.

• Like (+1) 1

I think it is the big nasty's on the O-line.  If our O-line can hold up and protect Josh and make holes for our RB's then we win hands down.  The Pats offense doesn't scare me and they aren't going to get 4 turnovers a game....it just doesn't hold up.  

Let’s all settle down, the obvious answer here is Diggs.  The guy gets UP for big games and he’s going to go OFF.  He’s going to put that body control on display, early with the shorter routes and precision running and late with the game sealing bomb as he set them up all game for the double move, go. 

Honorable mention to Gabe Davis with 2 RZ TDs

Stevenson because it would be like a cinderella-esque Next Man Up heroic miracle .......... HECK YEAH!!~!~!!!! 

That would be sweet and special teams are Due.

GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Spencer Brown

this is my Dream scenario the OL definitely needs the spark.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

619-858 connection mate. Im north county inland.

That’s awesome. We’re only a couple/few miles away from Balboa Park and downtown San Diego.

I really hope your prediction of a special teams big play comes true. That would be a huge swing our way, especially since we’ve been giving negative plays this year on ST and the patriots typically excel on ST.

As you know, I’ve never been to the PB Bills bar, but have you gone at all this year?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s awesome. We’re only a couple/few miles away from Balboa Park and downtown San Diego.

I really hope your prediction of a special teams big play comes true. That would be a huge swing our way, especially since we’ve been giving negative plays this year on ST and the patriots typically excel on ST.

As you know, I’ve never been to the PB Bills bar, but have you gone at all this year?

No. I would love to and PM me if you are interested lets see what we could work out. Ive been going to SD billsbackers for decades. I would hope to see some old buddies. I'll rustle up my buddy Matt...we have matching "dont be a Cry Brady" t shirts with brady bawling LOL that's how you'll know me. I THINK I still have it.

anyway PB Local across from the Beach Cottages I advise street parking no idea how busy or crowded this year post covid but a crowd for sure. we used to lovingly call it asses to elbows Bills fans...gotta love it!!~!!!

Edited by Muppy

25 minutes ago, Muppy said:

No. I would love to and PM me if you are interested lets see what we could work out. Ive been going to SD billsbackers for decades. I would hope to see some old buddies. I'll rustle up my buddy Matt...we have matching "dont be a Cry Brady" t shirts with brady bawling LOL that's how you'll know me. I THINK I still have it.

anyway PB Local across from the Beach Cottages I advise street parking no idea how busy or crowded this year post covid but a crowd for sure. we used to lovingly call it asses to elbows Bills fans...gotta love it!!~!!!

That’s awesome that you’ve gone for that long. It’s cool to have lots of friendly fans around you.

Thanks for the offer but I typically have to work on Sundays. So, me, my wife and my kids typically have to watch the game after it’s over through game pass.

I heard that Micah Hyde has been there before. Have you ever been there when he’s been there? Also, have you ever seen any other bills players there?

2 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s awesome that you’ve gone for that long. It’s cool to have lots of friendly fans around you.

Thanks for the offer but I typically have to work on Sundays. So, me, my wife and my kids typically have to watch the game after it’s over through game pass.

I heard that Micah Hyde has been there before. Have you ever been there when he’s been there? Also, have you ever seen any other bills players there?

well I have also heard of players showing up ...Andre Reed LOVES the ladies lol they flock around him and he's a happy guy, Ive seen pics. Its  great venue great food and steps from the beach/boardwalk. I did meet a players wife once she was a sweetie.

ok man well maybe in the future. Best to you and yours

m

13 minutes ago, Muppy said:

well I have also heard of players showing up ...Andre Reed LOVES the ladies lol they flock around him and he's a happy guy, Ive seen pics. Its  great venue great food and steps from the beach/boardwalk. I did meet a players wife once she was a sweetie.

ok man well maybe in the future. Best to you and yours

m

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing. It sounds like a great place and it’s cool that there’s a place like that out here.

Go Bills and go Knox! 😜🤣

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing. It sounds like a great place and it’s cool that there’s a place like that out here.

Go Bills and go Knox! 😜🤣

lol I'll never live it down..Oh Dawson.......you cutiepie you.. I should reiterate he's cute like My SON is cute these players are babies out there playing football in their prime of life.... and dayum he looks GOOD doing it too.......plus he's killing the stats game whats not to love :-))))))))))))) Hard work pays off.

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m thinking Oliver too.  He breaks up the middle and just drives Mac nuts, just with pressures as it doesn’t have to be sacks and he’ll make mistakes.  We’ll all congratulate Poyer as he just has a nose for the ball and we play him in the box a bit, and he’ll get that tipped ball.  Losing Tre sucks!, but we still have Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde.

Good take, MGK. Thanks for sharing. We definitely got to disrupt the rook.

In a game like this, how often would you send extra pressure vs. trying to get pressure with your front four?

15 hours ago, Muppy said:

Stevenson because it would be like a cinderella-esque Next Man Up heroic miracle .......... HECK YEAH!!~!~!!!! 

That would be sweet and special teams are Due.

GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!

this is my Dream scenario the OL definitely needs the spark.

Yep, with him back that gets Ford off the field so thats a two for one , also Dawkins plays better with Feliciano so another twofer. Our line isnt great but at least this lineup is respectable and can carry us through the playoffs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.