Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills

BillsFan619

5 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

Tremaine Edmunds

Ability to diagnose and fill run lanes, and not make every tackle 7-10 yards downfield

Ability to diagnose and fill the short passing lanes in the middle, as we know Mac Jones will want to hit Meyers and the TE's in those areas

Ability to diagnose all of the misdirection and screen plays, since we can anticipate McDaniels using our aggressive downfield rushes from DE's against us

I made my pick on another thread yesterday and I too picked Tremaine Edmunds.

He's so much bigger, stronger, and faster than anything we have in reserve. His tackles stick as well as he won't be dragged down the field by anyone. This is his breakout year, but I think that this this game coming up is going to gain him some national recognition.

Both Star and Tremaine make this defense totally different than the one that faced the colts a couple weeks ago. We just have to hope that Star has some stamina.... Big drop-off going to Harry and another big drop-off going to Harry's backup. Hopefully, we can keep Harry's backup on the bench.... Though Star might be dying for O2 after one or two snaps, IDK?

If Star can play I like our chances with Tremaine cleaning everything up and Milano knifing around making big plays.... So important for us to field our top front seven.... Maybe our ends step up in this game as well. Maybe Leslie cuts them loose a little bit. If we can get some third and longs.... Maybe our front four plays fantastic. No holding back, imho. There are no games more important than this one.

I have Bass after that. I'm hoping he can make what the NE kicker cannot.

Allen (and his receivers) (no ugly drops by anyone or stupid penalties from a receiver) - Tremaine (Star) - Bass.

We won by six. 26 - 20. Sacking the baby QB as time runs out. No NE comebacks anymore.

Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

So what you're really saying is "Ed Oliver, Patriots killer".

I sure hope so... We need the entire D to step up. LOL, we need our receivers to really step up as well..... no drops, no penalties. Both are lethal to our cause....we have to make our chances count with White on IR....

I hope the team is as ready and fired-up as we are. This IS the game we must win. It's in our house vs. our nemesis. They cannot win here, everyone understand? Play like the KC game. Kick day asses!

23 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Just a feeling or is there something in the Pats D you see that makes you think Moss can dominate?

For one I like Moss with the weather conditions worsening.  From Utah has played in it.  There defense is more susceptible to be run on than Buffalo.  Last week, swept under the rug,  Tennessee rushed for well over 200 yards while the game was still in doubt.   No empty garbage time yards.  Buffalo rushed for over 200 yards yards last year “in the game they win but lost”.      Does Bill want Allen to throw for 400 yards or get gashed on the ground? 

• Like (+1) 1

If Star can overcome his "illness" and play acceptable, this will free Big Ed to be the force we've seen over the last six or seven games.    I have seen more of a fire in Ed Oliver in the past few weeks than I ever have.    Maybe it's maturity, maybe its playing for his contract, maybe its becoming a leader.....but I wanna see more of it.   

The Run Game.

Tennessee racked up 270 rushing yards against this supposed vaunted D without Derrick Henry. If there ever was a time or game where the run game has to show up this is it. 

Score first and early and put the pressure on the rookie in a hostile environment under the bright lights in inclement weather.

You can run on these guys! Establish the the rush and implement play action. Once they start creeping up work the intermediate routes. Protect Josh at all costs and let him do his thing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

The Run Game.

Tennessee racked up 270 rushing yards against this supposed vaunted D without Derrick Henry. If there ever was a time or game where the run game has to show up this is it. 

Score first and early and put the pressure on the rookie in a hostile environment under the bright lights in inclement weather.

You can run on these guys! Establish the the rush and implement play action. Once they start creeping up work the intermediate routes. Protect Josh at all costs and let him do his thing.

I like your thoughts, Billsback. To your point, great time to get Brown and Feliciano back.

Go Bills. Take what's yours.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Knox has been awesome this year.

@Muppy, aren't you the one that has a crush on Knox? 😜🤣

I didnt want to flaunt how well MY BOY is doing this season. He's got Scoreboard! And Improved game. And dang he is sooooo Cute! lol

any pics of his gf? Or maybe he's single. He's so Wholesomely cute the smile, the hair

I'll stop

lol

m

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.