Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Patriots at Bills

BillsFan619

It wont show on the stat sheet but the presence of both Spencer Brown and Star are gonna be big. The offensive line seems to work a lot better when Brown is at RT and Williams is at RG. That means Ford isnt on the field! I am curious how this team can use Breida with their line in tact. 

On defense, Edmunds and Star definitely help against the run. The Pats dont have backs like Taylor or Henry and hopefully the weather scares Jones from making any kind of throw

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mattymafia said:

It wont show on the stat sheet but the presence of both Spencer Brown and Star are gonna be big. The offensive line seems to work a lot better when Brown is at RT and Williams is at RG. That means Ford isnt on the field! I am curious how this team can use Breida with their line in tact. 

On defense, Edmunds and Star definitely help against the run. The Pats dont have backs like Taylor or Henry and hopefully the weather scares Jones from making any kind of throw

I agree, bro.

Spencer and Star are going to be huge. Like you, I'm definitely curious to see how Breida runs with Brown and Feliciano back in there.

• Like (+1) 1

Dogoda - Polish goddess of the wind.

But despite Dogoda, Diggs is going to feast underneath.  

On D, Jackson will be targeted but will hold up well and get a pick.  

17 minutes ago, Mattymafia said:

I so agree!

Edited by hondo in seattle

I'm voting D Knox on offense.  Reasoning:

D Knox is healed/back.  He came back early but is now a full go.  Knox showed earlier in the season his new improved self

The wind won't be anywhere near 60mphs and BB will have to prioritize eliminating our 25 yard laser game advantage. 

This opens up the underneath for D Knox (and Beas). 

D Knox will be the recipient of the Pats missing their rangy rookie.

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Dion Dawkins.  

I have faith in Morse-Williams-Brown, but our Franchise LT needs to start playing like a Franchise LT and keep Judon off Josh.  

Wind, sun, snow, rain, whatever.. I have faith McDermott’s Defense - with extra time to prepare - won’t pull another Colts/Titans.  They typically figure things out as we get further into the year and have had a crap game or two.  

This Offense needs to get going, and it starts with the OL.  Potentially healthy for the first time in a while, Dawkins needs to man up.  

Not gonna happen for Dawkins this season.  He’s giving us what he can, but Covid kicked his ass and it’ll be next season before he’s 100%.  He’s fully manned up, but it is what it is. 

You are correct about the OL in general.  We need better play, especially in this one. 

Edited by BarleyNY

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.