Josh Allen currently leads all AFC QBs in Pro Bowl votes‼️

25 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

...or wins the MVP (of the Super Bowl!)

Just FYI, Super Bowl V MVP Chuck Howley, LB, Cowboys, was the first defensive player to win the MVP and the first (I believe the only) MVP from the losing team to win it as the Colts kicked a last second field goal to win it.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Mac Jones has been more accurate and has led his team to the top of the division.  Not sure if Josh deserves it, but maybe be can back in as an alternate.

“more accurate”… Real big Trent Edwards fan, are you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

This you?

On 11/26/2021 at 2:34 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

2 more INT’s and with 1 ending his No INT in the RZ accomplishment 

Not great 

On 11/27/2021 at 4:00 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Mr Thanksgiving?

😳

2 games and he’s king of the world. 

just like the thread itself 

A little overreaction no? 

(the answer is yes)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Just FYI, Super Bowl V MVP Chuck Howley, LB, Cowboys, was the first defensive player to win the MVP and the first (I believe the only) MVP from the losing team to win it as the Colts kicked a last second field goal to win it.

I dont think they will give it to a player from the losing team ever again though.   I mean if they were the Thurman would be MVP of SB25

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Mac Jones has been more accurate and has led his team to the top of the division.  Not sure if Josh deserves it, but maybe be can back in as an alternate.

I’m pretty sure the reason for the team having recent success is on their stout defense, and less to do with their game manager. In no universe has Mac done enough for pro bowl nods yet. OROY maybe, but I still think Chase has done more

Hot take: I think Allen, Burrow and Mahomes are the best QBs in the AFC, in that order.

Lamar is electric at times but also bad too often. But I would say he's #4. 

6 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Doesn't fan vote only count for like 10% of the "vote weight"?

Is it like the Rock n Roll HOF where all 3 million fan votes get counted as 1 total vote, alongside the dozens of music critics who really pick the class? That's a total LOL 

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Team sport bud! 

Or did Mac Jones have something to do with shutting out the last 4 opponents in the second half of games with his accuracy? 

Jones has been impressive by rookie standards but please let's not make the Pats recent success about him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.