What the actual ***** Fox/NFL network?!

Virgil

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

During the Thursday night game, they showed a graphic of upcoming big games for the rest of the week.  

They showed 4 games side by side with their comic book drawing players above each matchup. Each matchup showed a pic of their “star” player of the matchup. 

They had the Ravens game (vs Pittsburg) with Lamar, The Chiefs (vs the Broncos) with Mahomes, and the Cardinals (vs the Bears) with Murray. 

For the Bills vs Pats game, they had Mac ***** Jones.  Are you kidding me?  That fat piece of ***** rookie is considered the star quarterback of that game?  

Okay, now I’m pissed. I hope Allen destroys them and does other things I can’t talk about because I will get banned.  I knew the media was on the Pats junk, but that’s just ridiculous. 

image.png.95137e8e3360a2cd4bd6bb9da1eaa39b.png

Well it is a comic book so , but I agree I hope Josh makes the pats his BIAAAAATCHES 

Edited by Putin

Guys... 

I don't know how many times this has to be proven, but the more you win, the more credit you get! 

Crazy concept, I know... but the Bills were getting TONS of love & the benefit of the doubt nearly every game, even after losing at home to the Steelers to kick off the season. Then we lost to the 1 win Jaguars & got blown the hell out at home against the Colts...meanwhile the Pats go on a 6 game win streak & take the division lead. 

Even still, plenty of people are picking the Bills to win this game. Despite all evidence suggesting this is the Pats' game to lose, people still are basing predictions off what the more flashy things they've seen the Bills do last year & this season. 

Teams EARN their benefit of the doubt over time. The Pats have had 1 down year without Brady, now seemingly got it together. Of course the media is going to credit the two-decade division leaders as soon as they can. Of course a team that is 3-3 in its last 6 games & choked away the division lead is going to be doubted. 

When we were cruising, there were posts with people saying it felt weird to get all the love & always be the favorite! It didn't feel right to not be the underdog anymore! Well now here we are, looking up at the Pats, and now fans are mad we aren't the runaway favorites?

If we lose this game like many expect, what then? Should we still be favored every game afterwards?? You going to be furious when Josh Allen isn't mentioned in the MVP conversation? If Allen turns the ball over a ton, are you going to scream every time an announcer slobbers over an opposing QB like Brady in our upcoming games? 

The Bills have to earn that benefit of the doubt again. They still have a lot of it tucked away in the bank, and plenty of people still believe the Bills will win Monday night. But that won't last long if we keep going win, loss, win, loss, win, loss...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

19 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Not at all shocking. They've been washing his balls for 2 weeks. He's officially annointed himself the next Brady with this arrogant MJ10 nonsense. Josh should be insulted.  You think you're mad now, wait till Monday night when every flag goes against us.

Lol he went and copy writes a lot of things not jus MJ10. He just doesn’t want people profiting off him without him getting his money. That’s just being smart. 

18 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

You would think that at least 1 Bills player watched the game and saw this.  If any Bills player saw this you best believe its going straight to the locker room and right to Josh Allen.  For better,or worse.

I don't think players care that much on what is shown on TV!

They have to prove it on the field.

Here chew on this....

The Patriots keep giving us reasons to think they're one of the best teams in the NFL. They've won six in a row and by at least 18 points in five of those. And overall, they lead the NFL with a point differential of plus-144. It's additionally wild that this has all come with rookie quarterback Mac Jones, who is playing well but isn't among the league's top 10 in Total QBR. Amazingly, at least to some, the Patriots can begin the process of locking down the AFC East in Week 13 when they travel to Buffalo. FPI doesn't like their chances of winning the division, much less earning home-field advantage, but they're all legitimate possibilities for the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I don't think players care that much on what is shown on TV!

They have to prove it on the field.

I agree with you. The only elites that would motivate them would be from the other team OR if they heard constantly “they are done” which the Bills haven’t.  Imo the pressure is squarely on the Bills.  NO ONE expected the Pats be fighting for the division and a loss just prove they need a couple more pieces. (Like a #1 WR or a another good CB) meanwhile if the Pats win, then the talk of “what happened to the Bills” starts.

Your at home with the better WR and QB on Monday night.. of the two QBs who would be roasted harder for having an off night? Allen or Jones?  If Diggs ends the night with 2 20 yards 0 TDs or Bourne has the same which one is called out on message boards and ESPN?

exactly and the Bills know it thus the pressure.

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Here chew on this....

The Patriots keep giving us reasons to think they're one of the best teams in the NFL. They've won six in a row and by at least 18 points in five of those. And overall, they lead the NFL with a point differential of plus-144. It's additionally wild that this has all come with rookie quarterback Mac Jones, who is playing well but isn't among the league's top 10 in Total QBR. Amazingly, at least to some, the Patriots can begin the process of locking down the AFC East in Week 13 when they travel to Buffalo. FPI doesn't like their chances of winning the division, much less earning home-field advantage, but they're all legitimate possibilities for the Patriots.

The Bills are the more talented team. Now will the more disciplined team (Pats among fewest penalties in 12 games) beat the other who is less disciplined (Bills top 4 when you take only 11 games played). We don’t know,  hopefully it’s a stub and good game.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree with you. The only elites that would motivate them would be from the other team OR if they heard constantly “they are done” which the Bills haven’t.  Imo the pressure is squarely on the Bills.  NO ONE expected the Pats be fighting for the division and a loss just prove they need a couple more pieces. (Like a #1 WR or a another good CB) meanwhile if the Pats win, then the talk of “what happened to the Bills” starts.

Your at home with the better WR and QB on Monday night.. of the two QBs who would be roasted harder for having an off night? Allen or Jones?  If Diggs ends the night with 2 20 yards 0 TDs or Bourne has the same which one is called out on message boards and ESPN?

exactly and the Bills know it thus the pressure.

I'm legit trying to understand your thought process.  You start with agreeing with @ganesh:

"I don't think players care that much on what is shown on TV!

They have to prove it on the field."

But then you finish with the pressure being on the Bills because of what will be said on message boards and ESPN if they lose. Looks to me like you're playing both sides of the coin. 

What am I missing?

21 hours ago, Virgil said:

During the Thursday night game, they showed a graphic of upcoming big games for the rest of the week.  

They showed 4 games side by side with their comic book drawing players above each matchup. Each matchup showed a pic of their “star” player of the matchup. 

They had the Ravens game (vs Pittsburg) with Lamar, The Chiefs (vs the Broncos) with Mahomes, and the Cardinals (vs the Bears) with Murray. 

For the Bills vs Pats game, they had Mac ***** Jones.  Are you kidding me?  That fat piece of ***** rookie is considered the star quarterback of that game?  

Okay, now I’m pissed. I hope Allen destroys them and does other things I can’t talk about because I will get banned.  I knew the media was on the Pats junk, but that’s just ridiculous. 

Thats some BS right there, we are guaranteed to win now.

8 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

I'm legit trying to understand your thought process.  You start with agreeing with @ganesh:

"I don't think players care that much on what is shown on TV!

They have to prove it on the field."

But then you finish with the pressure being on the Bills because of what will be said on message boards and ESPN if they lose. Looks to me like you're playing both sides of the coin. 

What am I missing?

I am saying they would get motivation from a Patriot saying something like “we are going to smash them” or if the storyline for months was “they are to old” the Pats won the SB that year that was the big headline. (I know that because Brady mentioned it in the post game interview “not bad for old guys huh”

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I am saying they would get motivation from a Patriot saying something like “we are going to smash them” or if the storyline for months was “they are to old” the Pats won the SB that year that was the big headline. (I know that because Brady mentioned it in the post game interview “not bad for old guys huh”

I'll leave it at I wish there was a confused emoji.

22 hours ago, Virgil said:

I am praying for you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, sullim4 said:

FOX doesn't give a rat's behind about the AFC.

They see "Patriots***" and automatically assume that's the team that will win.  They would have put Newton up in that graphic last year.

Come on dude. The Pats have been garbage for a couple years and Josh has been a major star. Don’t give them that.

It's not about ability.  It's about popularity.  What draws the most attention.

Anyone remember when Tebow hit cult status with the sports media?  This is no different.

Mac is the new shiny.  Should Buffalo make him look terrible, the media will move on.  It's what they do.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.