What the actual ***** Fox/NFL network?!

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

During the Thursday night game, they showed a graphic of upcoming big games for the rest of the week.  

They showed 4 games side by side with their comic book drawing players above each matchup. Each matchup showed a pic of their “star” player of the matchup. 

They had the Ravens game (vs Pittsburg) with Lamar, The Chiefs (vs the Broncos) with Mahomes, and the Cardinals (vs the Bears) with Murray. 

For the Bills vs Pats game, they had Mac ***** Jones.  Are you kidding me?  That fat piece of ***** rookie is considered the star quarterback of that game?  

Okay, now I’m pissed. I hope Allen destroys them and does other things I can’t talk about because I will get banned.  I knew the media was on the Pats junk, but that’s just ridiculous. 

maybe grab a beer, and take a deep breathe

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Okay, now I’m pissed. I hope Allen destroys them and does other things I can’t talk about because I will get banned.  I knew the media was on the Pats junk, but that’s just ridiculous. 

200.gif

200.gif

Edited by Special K
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Virgil said:

During the Thursday night game, they showed a graphic of upcoming big games for the rest of the week.  

They showed 4 games side by side with their comic book drawing players above each matchup. Each matchup showed a pic of their “star” player of the matchup. 

They had the Ravens game (vs Pittsburg) with Lamar, The Chiefs (vs the Broncos) with Mahomes, and the Cardinals (vs the Bears) with Murray. 

For the Bills vs Pats game, they had Mac ***** Jones.  Are you kidding me?  That fat piece of ***** rookie is considered the star quarterback of that game?  

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I just went to YouTube for Chris Simms and Mike Florio’s preview of the Pats at Bills game

Geeze Wheeze I learned that we might as well not show up.  We can’t run the ball, we’re too one dimensional on Offense.  We get all worried when we have to stop the run and then we can’t stop the pass and Mac Jones is going to carve us up.

Guess that’s the ballgame then.  But Simms - we’re watching you - you don’t get to come back and be all over Josh after we win.

Breathe, Virgil.   It’ll be OK.  As far as being dissed by FOX or GMFB or Simms or anyone else -  Buffalo -vs- Everybody 

I Like It Like That

• Like (+1) 8

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I just went to YouTube for Chris Simms and Mike Florio’s preview of the Pats at Bills game

Geeze Wheeze I learned that we might as well not show up.  We can’t run the ball, we’re too one dimensional on Offense.  We get all worried when we have to stop the run and then we can’t stop the pass and Mac Jones is going to carve us up.

Guess that’s the ballgame then.  But Simms - we’re watching you - you don’t get to come back and be all over Josh after we win.

Breathe, Virgil.   It’ll be OK.  As far as being dissed by FOX or GMFB or Simms or anyone else -  Buffalo -vs- Everybody 

I Like It Like That

Can't stop the pass?  By far the best pass defense in the NFL.  1st in total yards; 1st in yards/game; 1st in yards/attempt; 1st in completion % against; 2nd in INTs.  

Yeah, Chris and Mike ... Bills pass defense really sucks.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.