TNF: Dallas (7-4) at New Orleans (5-6), 8:20 pm on Fox

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

They really put Mac Jones instead of Allen as the face for Monday night?

like it goes kyler Lamar mahomes then Jones 

face it - much more ppl / market size is on mac jones side. he has alabama, boston and NE

Edited by balln
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

At what point does the Cowboys organization realize that Pollard is just the better back?

Well, they happen to have the same HC in McCarthey that kept Aaron Jones in a timeshare with Williams for what 2-3 years up in Green Bay when everyone else in the free world saw how much better Jones was. 

History repeating itself. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Taysom Hill as a QB, especially when considering his contract, is one of the biggest jokes in the history of professional sports.

Sean Payton is supposed to be an offensive genius who coaches at the highest level of his profession. This is why I’m greatly confused about his love for Hill. It’s just plain bizarre. 

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

That was atrocious tackling...

Reminded me of the short cross to Tyreek Hill against the Bills that went for a huge gain due to a bunch of missed tackles

I’ve noticed the NFL is becoming more like the NBA where players selectively put in effort. I think with the game sealed Dallas defenders made the business decision that it’s not worth the effort. 

Boy, gotta feel for the Saints.  Injury bug has been terrible.  That injury to Hill , based on seeing his finger hit the guys arm with his finger flexed at the farthest ( distal joint), and seeing how it’s taped ( on top or dorsally) , and how Hill kept pulling on it between passes, most likely that is a RUPTURED EXTENSOR tendon of his middle finger.  That means if not taped in place , the distal phalanx ( furthest part of the finger ) will drop down in what’s called a mallet ( thx for correcting that for me, I misnamed the final result) deformity.  The tendon was torn, ripped from the sides of the bone and most likely will have to remain splinted with the tip flexed upward ( splint on top with slight bend up ) for about 6-8 weeks. If you don’t keep the splint in the tendons can’t reattach and you have a permanent mallet ( corrected)  deformity. 

Can’t hurt it more right now , but he won’t he playing with it like that after this game as medically it won’t heal without proper splinting that doesn’t come off. No easy way to control throwing and he would have a permanent deformity.     At least that’s what it looks like from tv.  Otherwise I don’t think they would keep that splint on top of the third finger.  Hill is playing tough, got to give him credit, but sure looks like he ruptured the extensor tendons on that finger.   Will see tomorrow on injury report. 

Edited by DrPJax
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Sean Payton is supposed to be an offensive genius who coaches at the highest level of his profession. This is why I’m greatly confused about his love for Hill. It’s just plain bizarre. 

I’ve noticed the NFL is becoming more like the NBA where players selectively put in effort. I think with the game sealed Dallas defenders made the business decision that it’s not worth the effort. 

I'm sure that will go over well in the film room...

3 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Boy, gotta feel for the Saints.  Injury bug has been terrible.  That injury to Hill , based on seeing his finger hit the guys arm with his finger flexed at the farthest ( distal joint), and seeing how it’s taped ( on top or dorsally) , and how Hill kept pulling on it between passes, most likely that is a RUPTURED EXTENSOR tendon of his middle finger.  That means if not taped in place , the distal phalanx ( furthest part of the finger ) will drop down in what’s called a hammer deformity.  The tendon was torn, ripped from the sides of the bone and most likely will have to remain splinted with the tip flexed upward ( splint on top with slight bend up ) for about 6-8 weeks. If you don’t keep the splint in the tendons can’t reattach and you have a permanent hammer deformity. 

Can’t hurt it more right now , but he won’t he playing with it like that after this game as medically it won’t heal without proper splinting that doesn’t come off. No easy way to control throwing and he would have a permanent deformity.     At least that’s what it looks like from tv.  Otherwise I don’t think they would keep that splint on top of the third finger.  Hill is playing tough, got to give him credit, but sure looks like he ruptured the extensor tendons on that finger.   Will see tomorrow on injury report. 

its actually called a mallet finger. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.