Uber from Hamburg to the stadium

Bills fan since 87

7 hours ago, ohboychoboy said:

I'm an Uber driver here in the WNY area.  That ride from the Motel 6 to the stadium would typically cost you under $10, but not on game night.  There WILL be surge pricing.  My suggestion to you would be to have both the Uber and Lyft apps available (most drivers run both of them), and then just go with the cheapest.    During the pandemic and up to around September of this year there was a definite shortage of drivers, and the prices on both services were through the roof.  Then the federal unemployment ran out and the drivers came back to work, so prices have stabilized for the most part.  But you can never predict the prices for big events like the Bills game Monday night.  Your idea on waiting it out after the game is probably a good one though.  The more the crowd thins out, the better chance you have for a decent price.

Thanks for the info, incidentally are the stadium area bars open past 2 on Monday nights?  I know the city is 4am but not sure with Oneals and Big Tree.  Im sure a Bills MNF game will entice them to not close too early.

29 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Thanks for the info, incidentally are the stadium area bars open past 2 on Monday nights?  I know the city is 4am but not sure with Oneals and Big Tree.  Im sure a Bills MNF game will entice them to not close too early.

Most bars around the suburbs were open till 4:00 a.m. pre-coronavirus 

Now some stay open till then if they're busy.. others might close at 2-3 if not busy

15 hours ago, gomper said:

I would simply make friends with some Bills fans at the hotel and see if you can get a lift. Offer a few $ for gas. We help each other out. 

We should be fine I hope, just have to see how it goes.  Hopefully we time it right and the uber wait isnt too long or we run into some people headed to the stadium from the motel.  Gonna be weird not tailgating

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.