TO this weeks legend of the game

Bills fan since 87

3 hours ago, Bills92 said:

Loved when TO came here...  But similar to when Lynch was the Legend of the Game, I struggle with honoring players from the drought years - let alone a 'Legend' who played one year for a 6-10 team.   There are only a handful of legends from the drought years.. and they start and end with Fitzy, FJax, Eric Wood, and Kyle

You forgot Brian Moorman ! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

How about some real Bills legends.

Will Wolford

Howard Ballard

John Davis

Jaime Mueller

Daryl Talley

Cornelius Bennett

Don Beebe

Scott Norwood 🤫

Maybe we could call up the home and get of the old Jills out for a pass

48 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Apparently OJ Simpson had already scheduled a tee time, so he wasn't available.

Oj Simpson Whatever GIF

4 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Yeah, I liked TO as a Bill.  Made an otherwise forgettable season somewhat watchable, and he was by all accounts a good soldier during his stint in Buffalo.

Prime Russ Brandon draught years marketing strategy right there. Outside of Mario Williams, probably his best moment as Head Carnie.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Trent Edwards had a couple of moments. And remember JP and that Houston game? There are still drops down there ...

I remember that JP Houston game.  The bombs to Lee Evans!  I thought it was the start of something big.  I also remember JP leading a late 4th quarter game-winning drive at home against Jacksonville.  Not too many JP memories beyond that, but I always liked the kid and hoped he'd develop into a franchise QB.  I was never a big fan of Trentative, as between the two.

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Oh, and he caught the longest pass in Bills' history.

That was a great play - one of the best single plays in Bills history.  It was also when Fitz stepped into the limelight a bit and started to become a fan favorite, which he still is, to this day, in Buffalo (and elsewhwere).

• Like (+1) 5

I nominate Ashton Youbouty. I saw him at training camp one year I was amazed how small a guy he was that close up.

Fast forward to the san diego billsbackers bar and there is this 6'2" 400 pound Monster of a guy wearing a white Youbouty Bills jersey....CLASSIC

haha your thread reminded me of that. So just how many jerseys do you own? Do you borrow any to keep the tradition going?

m

8 hours ago, Bills92 said:

Loved when TO came here...  But similar to when Lynch was the Legend of the Game, I struggle with honoring players from the drought years - let alone a 'Legend' who played one year for a 6-10 team.   There are only a handful of legends from the drought years.. and they start and end with Fitzy, FJax, Eric Wood, and Kyle

TKO, Stevie, Evans (unless he was there in 99?), Fletcher, Clements, J Peters off the top of my head... I'm sure there are plenty more. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.