TO this weeks legend of the game

Bills fan since 87

On 12/2/2021 at 12:21 PM, Captain Caveman said:

Are we gonna bring out Scott Chandler in January?  Maybe Andy Levitre?

Ashton Youboty?

21 hours ago, Muppy said:

I nominate Ashton Youbouty. I saw him at training camp one year I was amazed how small a guy he was that close up.

Fast forward to the san diego billsbackers bar and there is this 6'2" 400 pound Monster of a guy wearing a white Youbouty Bills jersey....CLASSIC

haha your thread reminded me of that. So just how many jerseys do you own? Do you borrow any to keep the tradition going?

m

Just saw this you beat me. The neck on that dude tho

On 12/2/2021 at 11:34 AM, Captain Caveman said:

I loved bringing back Marshawn but this seems a little like we're running out of legends.

Marshawn would have hijacked a cart and driven it out for Eric Wood, and might have gotten a DUI for the way drives those things! Keep all Canadians at least 10 rows up! 

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Just thinking, wouldn’t it have been cool if the Bills named Lawyer Milloy as legend for this game. Talk about spitting tobacco in their eye.

Shades of Rex there!

• Haha (+1) 1

the TO legends is such a joke. Im actually embarrassed for the bills. Its not "cool," sorry.  either find legit bills beyond more than 1 season played or dont do it at all. nationally its a joke - morning men on sirius BLASTED the bills and i agree with them

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, balln said:

the TO legends is such a joke. Im actually embarrassed for the bills. Its not "cool," sorry.  either find legit bills beyond more than 1 season played or dont do it at all. nationally its a joke - morning men on sirius BLASTED the bills and i agree with them

I tend to agree with this.  Although I think the term is "legends of the game" not "players who were legends on the Bills", so there's that.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:32 AM, dave mcbride said:

I’ll say this about TO — he is a legit first-ballot hall of famer (although he wasn’t voted in the first time around). His numbers are staggering.

That was kind of my thinking - he was a legit first-ballot HOF guy, so as a "Legend of the Game" who did play for Buffalo for part of his career, it doesn't bother me.  Would rather have seen Bryce Paup or Aaron Schobel but is Paup really a "legend of the game" or just "a talented player on a declining team"? 

I dunno

I think the media just kind of wants to take pokes at B'lo right now.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Just thinking, wouldn’t it have been cool if the Bills named Lawyer Milloy as legend for this game. Talk about spitting tobacco in their eye.

That’s an interesting idea. I like it! Maybe next year if we play them at home week 1 😎

32 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Give Lee Evans a legend of the game, He played his butt off in our bad years!

My favorite Bill during the drought. Always felt proud rocking his home blue jersey 

On 12/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

How about the midget trainer?

Too soon 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

That’s an interesting idea. I like it! Maybe next year if we play them at home week 1 😎

My favorite Bill during the drought. Always felt proud rocking his home blue jersey 

Too soon 

You Nailed man! He was smooth, Soft hands too...You rock Lee!

On 12/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, balln said:

oh, no!    Not the morning men on Sirius!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.