An Early Christmas Gift

H2o

In my line of work, and the position I am in, I have dealt with a lot of outside companies over the years. I have built a lot of relationships with these people at these other companies. Yesterday one of those companies took me and another guy out for lunch. After lunch was over the one of the company reps told me he had something for me and to follow him over to his vehicle. He opens his SUV, pulls out this beauty, and says this is for you. An autographed Jim Kelly Buffalo Bills jersey. I was stunned. I've been given all kinds of merchandise before. Company hats, t-shirts, lunch boxes, Yeti cups, but never anything like this. By far the coolest thing I have ever been gifted by a company I use as a supplier. Yesterday was a good day. :thumbsup:

IMG_20211201_180430.thumb.jpg.a6b406204e47d45ca7c149adbccf55a7.jpg

IMG_20211201_180346.thumb.jpg.bece7e654a923a7160f7353b1cc36442.jpg

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 29

it means a lot when someone goes out of their way for you like this.  i did some work for a family member of an employee as a favor, and in no way expected anything in return.  a few months later, he hands me a signed josh allen bills helmet.  i'm looking at it in my office right now.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

25 minutes ago, H2o said:

In my line of work, and the position I am in, I have dealt with a lot of outside companies over the years. I have built a lot of relationships with these people at these other companies. Yesterday one of those companies took me and another guy out for lunch. After lunch was over the one of the company reps told me he had something for me and to follow him over to his vehicle. He opens his SUV, pulls out this beauty, and says this is for you. An autographed Jim Kelly Buffalo Bills jersey. I was stunned. I've been given all kinds of merchandise before. Company hats, t-shirts, lunch boxes, Yeti cups, but never anything like this. By far the coolest thing I have ever been gifted by a company I use as a supplier. Yesterday was a good day. :thumbsup:

That's Priceless

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I would have bet $100 the kicker was going to be his milf wife was wearing it with nothing underneath and he said you could have the jersey if you could get it off her. 

Boom chicka boom boom

Edited by WotAGuy

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Wait....guy says come over to my vehicle, I have something for you......and he just gives you a jersey??

Come on....you gotta be leaving something out. lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Live look at outside company strategically placing their thumb over you for pennies on the thousand:    :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, teef said:

it means a lot when someone goes out of their way for you like this.  i did some work for a family member of an employee as a favor, and in no way expected anything in return.  a few months later, he hands me a signed josh allen bills helmet.  i'm looking at it in my office right now.  

You must be looking at yourself in the mirror because I'm sure you have that on your head as we speak.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.