All-22 Grades for Bills/Saints (The Athletic)

HappyDays

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

The offensive line is going to be a problem all year.  People don't understand how good Allen is.  There aren't too many QBs that can mask this line as well as he has.  The only thing I don't know is if we just have some of the worst players in the league at like all the positions on the line or coaching is just that terrible.

This part right here is why I don't think Allen "holds the ball too long."  I think its more Daboll's game plan than Allen.

We have the worst players/talent on the OL in the league. I don’t know why these guys brought back. They can’t do anything well.

Another poster mentioned that the Giants line looks better and I noticed the same exact thing the last few weeks. They really are better.

Edited by Governor

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

We have the worst players/talent on the OL in the league. I don’t know why these guys brought back. They can’t do anything well.

Another poster mentioned that the Giants line looks better and I noticed the same exact thing the last few weeks. They really are better.

The Bills offensive line is not the worst in the NFL.  They are average with all 5 starters.  The lines they’ve used the past few weeks are probably slightly below average.

Mitch Morse is a little above average.

Dion and Daryl Williams are not having good season but have performed better the past two years.

Brown has shown promised as a rookie

I don’t think Feliciano is that great

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.