Tre "white out" for MNF!!!

Hebert19

4 hours ago, teef said:

i also have a random paranoia of white out games.  when did the bills do it last?  i have it in my head that it was when they introduced the pegulas as the owners, and the bills played the jets.  white t-shirts.  did not go well.

I can't believe you of all people have this phobia. If I said this, you'd be all over me!

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't believe you of all people have this phobia. If I said this, you'd be all over me!

i think it's more of a trauma than a phobia.  that really may be been the last game where i let a loss bother me.  i remember being furious about that game.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Looked like Mother Nature is proving the white out Monday, favoring the run-heavy team while neutralizing the elite passing team. Oh but we don't need a dome.

There’s never been a good passer in Foxboro

38 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Nice - Drew already provides the “re” for “Tre”. Cross out that “w” and make the “D” into a “T”!

Or cover the 'D' and 'w' with some white duct tape and use a magic marker for the 'T'. Voila!

On 12/2/2021 at 2:07 PM, uticaclub said:

There’s never been a good passer in Foxboro

I will argue that Orchard Park is more prone to bad weather than Fix-boro. Those weather fronts roll unencumbered off the lake to OBD. Patriots might get the rare Nor'easter.

Also GOAT Brady never was a big arm gunslinger like Josh is. Only one era did he have a long ball target in Randy Moss. The rest of the time it was pump n' dump with Edelman and Amendola with lots of running.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

Back in the day when I attended multiple Bills games a year I recall vividly my batavia party zone seats and snow just coming down thick u wanna talk whiteout! I wore this vintage black animal fir coat the wet snow just sloughed off inside it  was warm an  dry Perfect for games at Rich....

So for my tailgate dieharders I salute You! Waterproof best warm even better. Remember Tre dancing in the snow in the red unis? I think whiteouts are fun either way....snow or towels

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

13 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Looked like Mother Nature is proving the white out Monday, favoring the run-heavy team while neutralizing the elite passing team. Oh but we don't need a dome.

They're still talking about that blizzard that hit Jacksonville on Nov 7th....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.