Tre "white out" for MNF!!!

Hebert19

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Oh god, no.  White towel games never end up well.  There's a reason a white towel is a sign of surrender. 

Battle of Lake Erie monday night against the browns still keeps me up at night. Also a Jets game with Stevie Johnson

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

I remember the last white out game.   They got destroyed 

The last game I remember the bills doing a white out was kc in 2013. This was the game that Jeff tuel started. I only remember cuz I was there. Can't remember if they did it again after that

i also have a random paranoia of white out games.  when did the bills do it last?  i have it in my head that it was when they introduced the pegulas as the owners, and the bills played the jets.  white t-shirts.  did not go well.

• Shocked 1

I love the visual of a waving white towels for Tre movement on national TV ...lol There is no towel jinx people :-)))

I think the story will be soo heartfelt and when they bring up the Bills Mafia Babes publicity for the food drive donations its just so endearing!!

we have a fanbase that doesnt only show UP but they show OUT

I was born into bills insanity but there have got to be new fans to our franchise due to the LOVE people...I truly billieve it!

GO BILLS!~!!~!!!

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why do we love “white outs”? We did this in 2011 home against the Jets and got destroyed.

That was during our 17 year playoff less streak. Wearing white or blue didn't matter most games as the team sucked during those years. Bills wore white at home for almost every home game in 80 and 81 and went 11-5,10-6 respectively. Color of jersey means nothing.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Looked like Mother Nature is proving the white out Monday, favoring the run-heavy team while neutralizing the elite passing team. Oh but we don't need a dome.

If the new stadium is going to be an outdoor stadium then Beane needs to start building an OL similar to what the Colts have for example. Easier said then done but he gets paid the big bucks to figure it out. As for this game and this year nothing really can be done about it except have our starters back and hope they stay healthy.

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Oh god, no.  White towel games never end up well.  There's a reason a white towel is a sign of surrender. 

Lol agree. Seems like every "white out" game everything goes to *****

1 hour ago, teef said:

i also have a random paranoia of white out games.  when did the bills do it last?  i have it in my head that it was when they introduced the pegulas as the owners, and the bills played the jets.  white t-shirts.  did not go well.

Could be wrong, but I honestly don't think Bills won any of those "white out" games. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Looked like Mother Nature is proving the white out Monday, favoring the run-heavy team while neutralizing the elite passing team. Oh but we don't need a dome.

Don't need a dome. Need an oline that can run block. 

I don't see a dome being up by Monday, so let's hope our big ugly guys have an extra helping of biscuits and gravy that morning. 

55 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol agree. Seems like every "white out" game everything goes to *****

Could be wrong, but I honestly don't think Bills won any of those "white out" games. 

have they done multiple?  it's the only one i remember.  

11 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

PSU whiteouts are an awesome atmosphere. 

hard to disagree if you’ve ever attended one

they are, but they are hardly the only unique atmosphere in college football.  I married a PSU grad, you'd think by talking to PSU grads that they have never attended other football games (we have a white out, wow, look at our student section.  Okay, yeah, it's a sweet atmosphere, but so are most big college programs)  --this sounded like a dick response and wasn't indented to be.  Not at you, but at some of the PSU-cult like people I know.  And I know Bama, OSU, etc. all have these same annoying cult- like fans also.  

Edited by RyanC883

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

they are, but they are hardly the only unique atmosphere in college football.  I married a PSU grad, you'd think by talking to PSU grads that they have never attended other football games (we have a white out, wow, look at our student section.  Okay, yeah, it's a sweet atmosphere, but so are most big college programs)  --this sounded like a dick response and wasn't indented to be.  Not at you, but at some of the PSU-cult like people I know.  And I know Bama, OSU, etc. all have these same annoying cult- like fans also.  

Don't want to turn this thread into CFB but I am looking forward to Georgia-Alabama this Saturday. I think Bama is an underdog for the first time in a long time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.