What the Bills need to do to beat the Pats...IMO

wagne591

21 hours ago, wagne591 said:

We need to have the calm JA17 who does not push the ball down field and takes what the D gives him and let his playmakers do the work. 

21 hours ago, wagne591 said:

Message for JOSH....take what the D gives you and lets rol

For me, this is what the game comes down to.  If Josh can not force throws when things are not going well, the Bills should have a great chance to win.   Dont give them turnovers, that is exactly what they will be going for.  There may be a stretch in the game where you have to punt, that is ok, take the FG instead of the sack.  Dont force the ball and dont hold the ball too long...that plays right into what the Patriots will be trying to do.

But I thought they sucked? Dont we just need to show up and not do anything stupid? 

Seriously, I dont think we need to do anything special. They will go run first, play action, short-mid passes. Nothing fancy. If we can score, we win this game. So basically Josh and the O need to come to play and Daboll needs to not be an idiot. Most important is we get up early and force them to pass.

Edited by ngbills

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We can’t constantly get be on our line of scrimmages on office in Defense and expect to win the game that is our Achilles’ heel and this team needs to recognize it and show up

Welcome to the board, Leodis!!

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.