Ridiculous Re. Mahomes

BringBackFergy

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2021/12/01/patrick-mahomes-ruining-peyton-manning-children-others/amp/

* Article says Mahomes is a contender for MVP this year? False

* Article says Mahomes came in 2nd in MVP voting last two years? False. 

* Says Manning’s son wears a jersey with Mahomes name on back (False: Manning’s kid likes Josh Allen)

* Says Mahomes has a solid family (False: His brother and fiancé/wife are suspect). 

I’m seriously thinking of writing a strongly worded letter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2021/12/01/patrick-mahomes-ruining-peyton-manning-children-others/amp/

* Says Manning’s son wears a jersey with Mahomes name on back (False: Manning’s kid likes Josh Allen)

* Says Mahomes has a solid family (False: His brother and fiancé/wife are suspect). 

If you actually watch the video clip

Peyton Manning does say his kid skis with a Chiefs Jersey

• Vomit 2

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

the party of the first part does hereby submit a letter of …… 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I did actually watch the clip. Did you actually read the article or just look at the pictures?

I watched a clip in the link

And Peyton Manning says his kid skis in a mahomes jersey in the video

I'm not saying I didn't hear Peyton Manning say that his kid plays flag football in a Josh Allen Jersey.. because he did say that

But he did say something about that Chiefs jersey in that video

Edited by Buffalo716

Honestly, I am surprised. Mahomes has shown us this year that he actually is human. I think the issue more or less resides in the fact that most NFL teams are moving more towards a power run game while also stopping the run on defense.

Passing the ball is great, having a great QB will forever be the most important factor in terms of success as an NFL franchise but if your team is one dimensional, your QB is going to have to be an extraordinary player to overcome the deficiencies in your team every week.

I think Buffalo has similar issues as Kansas City. I think we were built to stop them but unfortunately we weren’t built to stop power run teams. I think if Buffalo also had a powerful running attack, things wouldn’t revolve around Josh Allen all of the time which could be a good thing. Regardless, I think the Bills like the Chiefs need to strike more balance on offense and defense for consistent results.

54 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why isnt Mahomes an MVP candidate?  There are still several games left and Chiefs and Mahomes seem to be heating up and his stats are on par with all other candidates.  

Mahomes may not be the favorite today in terms of betting odds, but hes very much capable of still winning the MVP this year.  There is no one with any kind of sizable lead on him.  

Allens place in the MVP race will be largely determined by this next game against the Pats and the Bucs game against the other top candidate in Brady.  Allen wins both those games, he will start to pull away from Brady.  However, if KC and Chiefs offense can keep rolling and they stack wins, Mahomes will still be in that convo himself.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

You might care too much this stuff.  It’s just not important.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you really want to make statement, put a severed head of a prize horse in the thread starters bed.

You gonna buy the canolis?

I’d rather they show up outside my bedroom window in a long coat and blast The Shout Song from a boom box. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’d rather they show up outside my bedroom window in a long coat and blast The Shout Song from a boom box. 

What if you’re at bar watching the Bills game and you start moaning really loudly after every Allen big play and a Chiefs fan says “I’ll have what he’s having”?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.