How many cheaters will attend the game live in OUR HOUSE ‘?

Italian Bills

actually cheaters in attendance aka pats fans....outside of faaxboro  they MAY not act as punk as they do at home.  Just like any fanbase Ive met my share of chill and then some massholes..........Bring it Pats* fans ....I wanna see you cry and weasel yerself out of highmark after the Bills whip yer butts.

GO BILLS!!~!!!!!

m

How many that go to the stadium wont make it through the parking lots?  There are going to be a lot of very drunk Bills fans that are completely sick of hearing all the Pats* / Mac Jones hype.  And from my experience, Pats* fans aren't very good at keeping their mouths shut.  12 hours of tailgating is going to make for a lively atmosphere!

* I am not condoning beating up Pats* fans. (even if they most likely deserve it)

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

How many that go to the stadium wont make it through the parking lots?  There are going to be a lot of very drunk Bills fans that are completely sick of hearing all the Pats* / Mac Jones hype.  And from my experience, Pats* fans aren't very good at keeping their mouths shut.  12 hours of tailgating is going to make for a lively atmosphere!

* I am not condoning beating up Pats* fans. (even if they most likely deserve it)

I have the feeling this Monday night game can make the Dallas 2007 one look like Sesame Street.

I mean Monday night game/#1 most disliked team/game has huge implications.  It should be interesting one way or another 

Edited by Another Fan

46 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I am. But I'm just some stranger on a message board. Probably not in your best interest to listen to me.

But if you really wanna stir the pot...just go up to 1 Pats fans, point to another and say "That dude agrees that Edelman shouldn't be in the HoF. He's a Yankee fan, too" and let nature take over...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Buffalo is made for Sunday 1pm games. 4:30 games involve judicious drinking, and night games…. That’s hard to maintain that buzz and go to work in the morning 😝

I don’t know how many, but I surely would not want to be any one of them. I always enjoy going to away games where the host fans are hospitable. Seattle, Minnesota, Nashville, Jacksonville and San Fran come to mind. Buffalo is not a hospitable place for away fans. We are a loyal fan base, but we definitely don’t roll out the welcome wagon 

17 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I don’t know how many, but I surely would not want to be any one of them. I always enjoy going to away games where the host fans are hospitable. Seattle, Minnesota, Nashville, Jacksonville and San Fran come to mind. Buffalo is not a hospitable place for away fans. We are a loyal fan base, but we definitely don’t roll out the welcome wagon 

I’ll choose to model my behavior after the Saints fans, who were more than welcoming. Even I don’t care to associate with the Bills fans you describe. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

That isn’t true. The Patriot fans have travelled very well this year and Buffalo tickets are a hell of a lot cheaper than Gillette tickets. 

I don't think there will be many Pats fans.  I don't see people driving to Buffalo from Mass area with the impending stormy weather.     Gillette tickets might be expensive but so is driving 600 miles round trip,  getting a room for a night or two etc..   Might be different with a 1pm game.

30 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't think there will be many Pats fans.  I don't see people driving to Buffalo from Mass area with the impending stormy weather.     Gillette tickets might be expensive but so is driving 600 miles round trip,  getting a room for a night or two etc..   Might be different with a 1pm game.

I can get plain tickets now for $200 round trip to Buffalo. That’s cheap.what could keep people home is it’s a Monday instead of a Sunday.

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I can get plain tickets now for $200 round trip to Buffalo. That’s cheap.what could keep people home is it’s a Monday instead of a Sunday.

Yeah it ain't cheap at all if you gotta' take 2 days off of work or use vacation time.   Better off paying the going rate for a Sunday game in Foxboro.    I don't expect many Pats fans.   A Sunday would be a lot easier.........but by the same token there wouldn't be quite as many cheap tickets available.    Wasn't a big contingent of Pats fans at the 2019 game either.

However many, I hope the BIlls fans aren't obnoxious idiots and show some respect for the fact that everyone has a right to support their team in any stadium without getting harassed beyond the friendly level.

I saw a little kid in Miami jersey get hit in the ear with a huge snowball from a drunk Bills fan once and it was just ugly.

In the words of Ron Burgundy (originally from Cheektowaga before he changed his name from Burgundowski) STAY CLASSY BUFFALO

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I recommend your pay a little more and get a “plane” ticket!

7 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

However many, I hope the BIlls fans aren't obnoxious idiots and show some respect for the fact that everyone has a right to support their team in any stadium without getting harassed beyond the friendly level.

I saw a little kid in Miami jersey get hit in the ear with a huge snowball from a drunk Bills fan once and it was just ugly.

In the words of Ron Burgundy (originally from Cheektowaga before he changed his name from Burgundowski) STAY CLASSY BUFFALO

8 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Totally agree with you. I once was a soccer ultras, i’m talking when i was in my 20ies and i just remember how much i was stupid at home and away games in Italy and across Europe stadiums. Now i’m 50 and fortunately it’s long time i forgot how to be that stupid. Let’s not cross the limits. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.