Mac Jones files trademark on MJ10

Commish

2 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Next he will complain about the quality of the hotels in Buffalo.

Who could blame him though?

LOL

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Me, too!

image.thumb.jpeg.097cf46a05905460ff4e4cd46c4165a8.jpeg

Speaking of dildos on the field at a home Patriots game---

I was just wondering the other day if one of these babies is going to see some action on Monday night.

I think that would be awesome.  Only address it to Jones, or BB, or whoever else.

Keep the tradition alive!

I was the biggest Patriots ever ever, then I realized "It was all Brady" 

I don't LIKE NE but it's kind of fun to have them be good but hopefully just not quite good enough, in a turning the tables kind of way.

But when they win other non-Bills games they're just another team to me now, which is admittedly weird. 

I do get physically ill watching Tampa Bay highlights on RedZone, let alone them winning. 

Mac has been spectacular w/ time in the pocket.

No one mentions his line too much. It's one of the best in the league now.  When he's pressured, he looks like an entirely different QB.  

Of course, you can say that about any QB.  But I'd say it's significant w/ him.  He just doesn't move in the pocket well, and he's not elusive. Barring improvements in that area, he'll generally need stellar protection to play this well.

3 hours ago, Success said:

I mean, him doing this, Pats fans hyping him to the moon, the media anointing him the best from the draft - this is all going to make a hilarious 30 for 30 years down the line.

"What if I told you that a rookie QB tried to step into the shoes of the greatest of all time...."

The media being so late to the patriots party and then overrating them wildly is incredible to me. Like they were clearly going to be good this season as long as mac was decent and he’s playing well. They had some holdouts on the defensive side last year and still had a good defense. The analysts are all talking like there’s no way this was even possible lol 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m realistic enough to know it doesn’t effect the team, but it’s just bad karma. Every time this board had a week of calling other teams and players garbage, it seems like we’ve lost. I’m going to keep quiet until Monday. 

Does Karma work both ways because their message board is worse 

not that you can tell the difference between the two this week 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

No doubt Mac is good, IMO. He passes the eye test to me. When Jones throws the ball is looks clean. even if he doesn't have top end arm strength. 

Tua looks awkward throwing the ball to me, and I'm totally unimpressed with his career so far. Maybe he gets better, but I doubt it. Heck, who am I, but his own team doubts it too from all appearances. They seem to have given up on him after like 5 games. 

Errrrrr.....the Dolphins have won their last 4 games, including the Ravens.

Tua was "out" from early in Game 2, to Game 6.  The Dolphins lost a close game to the Jags (3 points), a close game to the Falcons (2 points), ran into a buzz saw at Orchard Park, then haven't lost since.

Fun Fact: that win over the Ravens would be the reason I currently have a Flying Pig as my avatar.  I said that the Dolphins could beat the Ravens, when Pigs Fly.

So....

Im all about getting the money while they can but at least do something original haha you can’t follow up TB12 with MJ10 lol

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Errrrrr.....the Dolphins have won their last 4 games, including the Ravens.

Tua was "out" from early in Game 2, to Game 6.  The Dolphins lost a close game to the Jags (3 points), a close game to the Falcons (2 points), ran into a buzz saw at Orchard Park, then haven't lost since.

Fun Fact: that win over the Ravens would be the reason I currently have a Flying Pig as my avatar.  I said that the Dolphins could beat the Ravens, when Pigs Fly.

So....

I’m too lazy to go back far enough but if someone compared tua to Mac in that they are solid qbs that are accurate and can limit turnovers im on board 😂 this whole pats getting hyped up thing all feels eerily similar to last years dolphins team to me and I could see the same thing happening to them down the stretch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.