Poll: Guess # of drive-extending flags Patsies will get?

NoHuddleKelly12

Guess # of drive-extending flags Patsies will get…  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Zebras will throw how many flags on 3rd down against Bills D?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2021 at 01:00 AM

While not normally a conspiracy theorist, all bets are off when it comes to games against the evil empire and the current state of league officiating which has been, mildly, putrid this year. Call your shot with how many flags we will be treated to that extend Pats drives on 3rd down Monday!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

While not normally a conspiracy theorist, all bets are off when it comes to games against the evil empire and the current state of league officiating which has been, mildly, putrid this year. Call your shot with how many flags we will be treated to that extend Pats drives on 3rd down Monday!

lol did you see the bit NFL good morning football did? It was hilarious about BB being the emperor and Mac the young apprentice.. I died laughing it was so funny..  

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

My blood is already starting to boil just thinking about this.....the officiating in the Chiefs and Jags games this year was as bad as it gets, but I shudder to think how the Zebras are going top themselves and screw the Bills over in this one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

lol did you see the bit NFL good morning football did? It was hilarious about BB being the emperor and Mac the young apprentice.. I died laughing it was so funny..  

Be honest, do you really feel Mac is a special player that has superstar upside? I'm just not getting it.

Brady was wrongly maligned for years by Bills fans for being a system qb who dinks and dunks, but he always had the ability to sling the rock downfield and demonstrated much better arm strength than given credit for.

With Jones I see an smart & accurate qb, but one with significant physical limitations and ceiling.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Also, it would be remiss of me to leave out this little gem whilst we’re discussing the progress of this dark side “apprenticeship” :doh:

de8b9f43d35ab675851c40a4b3023347

• Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, buffblue said:

Be honest, do you really feel Mac is a special player that has superstar upside? I'm just not getting it.

Brady was wrongly maligned for years by Bills fans for being a system qb who dinks and dunks, but he always had the ability to sling the rock downfield and demonstrated much better arm strength than given credit for.

With Jones I see an smart & accurate qb, but one with significant physical limitations and ceiling.

As a fan of course I do! But if I am honest it is still way to soon to tell. The first 5-6 games they didn’t let Jones really do much more than dink and dunk as he learned.. Since they have opened up the playbook but I feel they are still taking it slow with him so he doesn’t make that big dumb rookie mistake.

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Also, it would be remiss of me to leave out this little gem whilst we’re discussing the progress of this dark side “apprenticeship” :doh:

de8b9f43d35ab675851c40a4b3023347

Yup the dark side still went 11-5 with Matt Cassell at QB. Probably been undefeated again if Lord Brady had not gone down.. lmao

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.