What is your Buffalo Bills relationship status?

cwater10

What is your Buffalo Bills relationship status?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Buffalo Bills relationship status?

• Dating – Recently started watching and I’m interested. There have been a few bad dates, but I’m willing to be open minded and try new things. Let’s see where this goes.
    • Engaged – Been exclusive for a few years now and I’m ready to make a lifetime commitment. I’ve never been happier.
    • Newlywed – I love this team and cannot ever imagine them doing anything to make me unhappy.
    • Shotgun Newlywed - My family left me no choice but to make a life with this God forsaken team. I’ve yet to escape and am troubled with doubt about my ability to ever find a way out.
    • Long Distance Lovers: I moved away from the area some time ago. Still, I remain committed and monogamous. (We agree not to ever bring up that one-year fling with the new hometown team. You were needy and they were there. It happens).
    • It’s Time Dammit! - I’ve been hanging in with this team and have given them the best years of my life. If they don’t show up with a ring soon, I’m outta here!
    • One Before We All Die – It seems like a lifetime ago that I declared “Till Death Do Us Part”. That used to feel like a long time and a very generous offer. You’ve brought be close a few times but hey, I’m not Robert Kraft. That is not the kind of happy ending I had in mind. Let’s get this done, OK?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.