Feliciano back at practice, Star and Brown off COVID list...we about to get right just in time

Big Turk

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Obviously great news on the surface, but still have no idea to what degree these guys were affected by Covid and how it may impact their play on the field.

So definitely would pump the brakes and quite honestly not sure any of them move the needle in terms of this teams chances against the Pats and how the rest of the season pans out.

Regarding Feliciano though, at this point I definitely wouldn't put him back in the lineup and would stick with Dawkins - Boetgger- Morse - Williams - Brown. At the very least wait until after the Patriots game because he's such a liability on the field especially against good interior Dline which the Pats have.

You are sounding more and more like a Pats fan if you think Boettger is better than Feliciano. 
Not to mention your pessimistic view of how Spencer Brown and Starr should help. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You are sounding more and more like a Pats fan if you think Boettger is better than Feliciano. 
Not to mention your pessimistic view of how Spencer Brown and Starr should help. 

Yea I’ll take struggling/bad over terrible lol having one weak link on the offensive line rather than two is a tremendous improvement regardless 

16 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I hope we beat the living s*** out of the Pats Monday night, Bills - 45, pats - 17.

We can do this....

Go Bills!

I’m more worried about the rematch…I have an odd feeling we are going to win this game without much trouble but I never have that feeling so now I’m getting an odd feeling we’re gonna lose 😂

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seeing the roster in chart format it amazes me how few players are actually on an NFL roster, especially for such a physical sport where you essentially have three starting lineups to fill: offense, defense, and special teams.

Amazingly, money is the driving force as they only want to pay 53 players so they try and reach the bare minimum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Amazingly, money is the driving force as they only want to pay 53 players so they try and reach the bare minimum.

Agree…and that forces them, without a minor league system out there, to keep plucking guys out of the local grocery store for a week or two while the real roster heals. I was sure that adding a seventeenth game would get both sides to add at least three players to the available roster. It’d be good for both players and teams.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

What is amazing to me is the requirement that a certain number of people who are actually on the roster every week have to be inactive. What's the friggin' point of that? In no other sport does that happen. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

What is amazing to me is the requirement that a certain number of people who are actually on the roster every week have to be inactive. What's the friggin' point of that? In no other sport does that happen. 

More injuries and game time decisions in football.  You'd give a relatively healthy team an even bigger advantage than a heavily banged up team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.