Feliciano back at practice, Star and Brown off COVID list...we about to get right just in time

Big Turk

This news is great news. Getting Feliciano and SPencer Brown back is great news for the OL and offensive production overall. Getting Star back means a big clog back in the middle of the OL which helps overall D production. I believe all of this is great news overall for this team. 

• Like (+1) 2

Obviously great news on the surface, but still have no idea to what degree these guys were affected by Covid and how it may impact their play on the field.

So definitely would pump the brakes and quite honestly not sure any of them move the needle in terms of this teams chances against the Pats and how the rest of the season pans out.

Regarding Feliciano though, at this point I definitely wouldn't put him back in the lineup and would stick with Dawkins - Boetgger- Morse - Williams - Brown. At the very least wait until after the Patriots game because he's such a liability on the field especially against good interior Dline which the Pats have.

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

That said I wouldn't be upset if Cody Ford and Bobby Hart got lost on the way to the stadium.😂😂😂

Just have our old RT Mike Williams pick them up.  Believe he crashed on way to Stadium on a game day.  https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1662990

Edited by freddyjj
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Obviously great news on the surface, but still have no idea to what degree these guys were affected by Covid and how it may impact their play on the field.

So definitely would pump the brakes and quite honestly not sure any of them move the needle in terms of this teams chances against the Pats and how the rest of the season pans out.

Regarding Feliciano though, at this point I definitely wouldn't put him back in the lineup and would stick with Dawkins - Boetgger- Morse - Williams - Brown. At the very least wait until after the Patriots game because he's such a liability on the field especially against good interior Dline which the Pats have.

Do you think Boetgger is playing better than Ford?  I really can't tell.  

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Do you think Boetgger is playing better than Ford?  I really can't tell.  

Between Ford/Boetger/Feliciano it's pretty much a flip of a coin and guard is going to be the clear cut #1 offseason need at this point.

Something tells me the coaching staff will go back to Feliciano by default since was the starter but I would be very cautious doing that especially since he's been out a while and this is the worst possible team for him to come back and play against given how ridiculous the pats front seven has played in recent weeks and really the main reason they are on a tear outside of Jones play on the offensive side.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Don't be a sissy.  Put letters where the asterisks are.

Which letters do you suggest. Just put spaces in between, and let us know how that goes for you! 

Maybe I should wish you a Merry Christmas now, just in case. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I find myself pumping the brakes on about 95% of your responses. Just ridiculous Boettger better than Feliciano.  Adorable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Seems like the healthiest we’ve been all season by a long shot even with the loss of white. Gonna be funny IF we win handedly because all these nfl analysts who can’t make 3 players on our team not named josh Allen will have no idea why our team looks better lol we are currently referred to as the most inconsistent team in nfl history even though we’ve been missing a bunch of olinemen in all our losses haha 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I find myself pumping the brakes on about 95% of your responses. Just ridiculous Boettger better than Feliciano.  Adorable 

As I mentioned in another post, Ford/Feliciano/Bottger are pretty much the same bad player but I would stick with Boettger at least for the Patriots game because of what a liability Feliciano has been especially against teams with a strong interior dline but believe whatever you like.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Are you serious here?  So the return of Brown, Star and Mongo isn't going to help the Bills?  Come on man if you're going to troll you have to do better then this.

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agreed. Lots of variability how each player responds or is affected by COVID.

Yea but Dion was in the hospital with a serious case of the covid.  There have been no reports that these two even got very sick from covid. 

And in the case of Brown, who was dealing with a back/knee injury, the couple of weeks off may actually prove to be beneficial.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.