Weather Forecast for Monday

Awwufelloff

The weather.com forecast I'm looking at says precipitation will be in the morning.  That sets the stage for falling temperatures, dropping from a morning high of 40 to an overnight low of 27.  I would guess the temps during the game might be in the low 30s - 30 to 32.  But then in six days it's almost certain the forecast will change. 

4 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

The weather.com forecast I'm looking at says precipitation will be in the morning.  That sets the stage for falling temperatures, dropping from a morning high of 40 to an overnight low of 27.  I would guess the temps during the game might be in the low 30s - 30 to 32.  But then in six days it's almost certain the forecast will change. 

You can bet on temps in the low 30s high 20s.

Thank goodness the game isn't Sunday.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

10 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

disconnect somewhere in terms of how you build an NFL team that has play football during the winter in the northeast US

Yeah, the superbowl is played in 20 mph wind, clouds, rain. Wake up, OP weather sucks and somehow y’all delude yourself as some kind of competitive advantage. It’s not the 1970 OJ Simpson days. Let’s do training camp in Dorms at Fredonia too. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I

If it snows that stretch down south won't ever stand the strain.

Such a beautiful reference.  Always one of my favorites, and brings a tear to my eye.  God speed, Glen Campbell.

But this ain't Wichita, dude.  It's Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I like wunderground

https://www.weather.gov/buf/

This is the best Buffalo forecasting group. They are all seasoned degreed mets that work in a local office near the airport. I've been in the local weather community for over a decade and friends with many local meteorologists.

You can also do your own forecasting with weather models and ensembles at these two websites.

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/

https://www.pivotalweather.com/model.php

They go pretty deep and its tough to understand at first but once you get the hang of it its not too bad.

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

This team with Josh and great receivers are built for a fast track. A retractable dome stadium is a must not to mention how great it would be for our fanbase. Why ask fans,  in this day and age, to suffer through lake effect storm conditions? The sad reality is that Josh struggles in wet conditions. 

He had a rating of 102 vs Houston in a downpour and was 20 of 30 for 248 yards.

I find it odd they built a team that focuses mostly on Allen and passing. They are the Buffalo Bills and they play their games in the elements which does play a factor especially at the end of the year. Even the Bills Super Bowl teams of the 90's had a great OL and could run the ball down teams throats with Thurman. While Kelly threw the ball a lot those Bills teams were very balanced on offense. Thurman was the driving force behind the no-huddle. He was the key to it all. These Bills need to get that kind of running game to compliment Allen throwing the ball.

• Agree 1

Lol this is terrible bills fans looking at the weather 6 before the game, because there scared it’s going to be nasty in Buffalo lol well yea probably will be. It’s 

December. I mean I get it but it’s still funny, let’s be honest this team just ant build right for Buffalo, weak oline soft Dline and no running game, now that I think of it that’s terrible no matter where you play lol. GO BILLS 

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I find it odd they built a team that focuses mostly on Allen and passing. They are the Buffalo Bills and they play their games in the elements which does play a factor especially at the end of the year. Even the Bills Super Bowl teams of the 90's had a great OL and could run the ball down teams throats with Thurman. While Kelly threw the ball a lot those Bills teams were very balanced on offense. Thurman was the driving force behind the no-huddle. He was the key to it all. These Bills need to get that kind of running game to compliment Allen throwing the ball.

Exactly and Thurman was great on screen passes and when Kelly was in trouble just dumb it off. I’m a little concerned myself how they built this team so far. I mean we’re crying for Matt breida 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Honestly... I got some normal time off... Thinking about getting tickets.  It's like skiing... I don't mind the temps... Just Hate the rain... I don't wanna sit in cold rain... If they were forecasting a foot of snow, I'd have my tickets alreadt...

...Guess I will just wait till we get a little closer..  

Really.  I don't mind 30s, 40s... Love skiing in it... Just hate the rain. 

Comparing skiing to merely sitting/standing in cold weather is like comparing apples and oranges. You will keep far warmer engaging in physical activity than you will being relatively motionless. 

20 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Lol this is terrible bills fans looking at the weather 6 before the game, because there scared it’s going to be nasty in Buffalo lol well yea probably will be. It’s 

December. I mean I get it but it’s still funny, let’s be honest this team just ant build right for Buffalo, weak oline soft Dline and no running game, now that I think of it that’s terrible no matter where you play lol. GO BILLS 

Watch it be 74 degrees Monday Night.

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Conveniently left out the ineptitude against Indy 2 weeks ago and KC at home last season on a Monday night. 

32 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I don't count Houston because they mailed that game in. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.