Weather Forecast for Monday

Awwufelloff

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

Agreed, but early looks from the American, Euro, and Canadian weather model all have a storm moving through on Monday. 😧

Our own local forecasters can't be sure 36 hours out. Not their fault, the lake is such a wildcard. We'll see. 

Just now, cwater10 said:

Any chance we can neutralize the weather by sitting in silence?

I think our only hope now is that the Army Corps of Engineers heads to Orchard Park STAT and builds a dome before Monday night.  Then we just need the Pegulas to close it off to the public.

Then and only then ... we relax.

@ExiledInIllinois

@BringBackFergy

@Beerball

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I’ve always said “weather is the great equalizer.” In other words, the underdog stands a better chance in foul weather. 
But …. Is that true? I mean, that’s my impression and it makes intuitive sense (bad bounces, fumbles, breakdowns of precision passing games, etc, all of which make the game more of a crapshoot) but does anyone know whether the stats actually support that?

Remember this bad weather game in Buffalo involving Belichick? 

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The weather stress is killer. We have a pass heavy offense and we can’t ever use it.

Josh’s best games are in perfect weather conditions.  

Tell that to the diehard "snowday"-ers who will never give up their open stadium experience. Even if it costs them a SB. Whatever,  I'm tired of trying to convince those the value of a domed stadium for enhancing his skills. You'll get what you asked for. 

• Agree 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Tell that to the diehard "snowday"-ers who will never give up their open stadium experience. Even if it costs them a SB. Whatever,  I'm tired of trying to convince those the value of a domed stadium for enhancing his skills. You'll get what you asked for. 

Agreed. It reminds me of this guy I used to know pre-BCS, who said the college football bowl and national championship voting was more exciting because of the “controversy.”

i don’t want “excitement” from the unknowns of the weather. I want our games to be watchable and not have it handicap our entire team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.