Weather Forecast for Monday

Awwufelloff

1 minute ago, DrDare said:

billsw2.thumb.jpg.c949d66d697711c495c4cec937beacf1.jpg

Trending towards being better

For Buffalo on a December evening, it looks practically balmy.  Mac Jones has not played in this kind of weather, so I think this is just about perfect.  9 in the box and let him make plays.

33 minutes ago, Casey D said:

For Buffalo on a December evening, it looks practically balmy.  Mac Jones has not played in this kind of weather, so I think this is just about perfect.  9 in the box and let him make plays.

Sounds great….but will we?  Will we play a 4-3?  Or will we run nickel all game with Taron getting plowed by the run?  I love me some Taron, but he hasn’t played well vs the run this season.  I really hope we adapt our scheme to the weather/opponent.

Edited by NewEra

58 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I started another thread to ask opinions, but somehow seems it should go here....  So....

I'm feeling defeated and upset by this forecast.

So far 19 pages talking about the weather for Monday Night and I checking the updates, I'm just gutted at what appears to be ridiculously windy conditions.

Don't give me "You play the cards you are dealt".  Do I want perfect conditions every week?  Yes I'd be happy with that.  Some adverse conditions are okay, but Monday looks terrible and certainly will play a huge factor in preparation and play calling.

This will not be the best version of the Bills or the Pats, and I find myself no where near as excited about the game.  

The only hope is that winds do reduce to 10-15 mph......  

Something's wrong with you if you can't get up for this game. It's ***** football, jeeeeezzzzus. Cry me a river.

200.gif

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Something's wrong with you if you can't get up for this game. It's ***** football, jeeeeezzzzus. Cry me a river.

200.gif

Sorry the game plan and particularlythe Bills best player is handicapped.  Bad weather I unfortunately see as an equalizer.

Again apologize for expressing an OPINION

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry the game plan and particularlythe Bills best player is handicapped.  Bad weather I unfortunately see as an equalizer.

Again apologize for expressing an OPINION

i hear you. The weather stinks. But you can only control what you can control. And there’s no reason that we, as fans, should be despondent, and that our talented team can’t overcome it. 

it’s on the players and coaches to adjust and execute in light of the weather. This game will

come down to who coaches better and who executes on the small

stuff better (penalties, drops, ST plays and mistakes, turnovers, etc). 

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i hear you. The weather stinks. But you can only control what you can control. And there’s no reason that we, as fans, should be despondent, and that our talented team can’t overcome it. 

it’s on the players and coaches to adjust and execute in light of the weather. This game will

come down to who coaches better and who executes on the small

stuff better (penalties, drops, ST plays and mistakes, turnovers, etc). 

God I hope you're wrong, because if you're right, we can throw this baby in the loss column right now.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

God I hope you're wrong, because if you're right, we can throw this baby in the loss column right now.

there’s no reason why our staff can’t outcoach a well-coached team. McD and co. have done so before (chiefs this year, Ravens last year, and really the Pats last year too). 

The key to me is the players— can Bass make a FG in these conditions? Can Haack not get a punt blocked? Can McKenzie cleanly field kicks and not fumble? Can Josh and the backs not fumble? Can knox and Davis and the other receivers not drop balls? Can Dawkins rebound? That’s just on the players. They have to play better than the patriots. 

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Sure hope so, but you know how stubborn Daboll can be when it comes to that.

I hope he's watched that Tenn/NE tape. 270 given up to the Titans' backup RBs and Tannehill.

It's gonna be windy/snowy. Brown+Feliciano are back. I feel like Breida/Singletary/Allen could do the same thing and control the game.

The first few drives are going to show us how the rest of this game goes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I hope he's watched that Tenn/NE tape. 270 given up to the Titans' backup RBs and Tannehill.

It's gonna be windy/snowy. Brown+Feliciano are back. I feel like Breida/Singletary/Allen could do the same thing and control the game.

I think chance of snow is only around 30%, but that could change.

I'm not feeling snow for this game as much as huge wind gusts, which is probably the greatest weather-driven impact a game can have.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Agree. imo this might be a test for Daboll with how he manages/adjusts in this particular game if he's going to be a HC.

16 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Sure hope so, but you know how stubborn Daboll can be when it comes to that.

Yup.  And we also know how our OL can be when it comes to that too.  It’s time for Daboll to trust the OL, as hard as that may be, and the players to execute.  

I just watched the game forecast at WKBW's website; I think it was from last night's 11:00pm news cast.

They've got winds up to 60mph moving into the area with rain turning to snow, starting around 3:00pm on Monday, LOL.

It's gonna be cold (below freezing) for the game, huge winds and gusts, maybe rain, maybe rain turning to snow, and there is a strong shot at a lake effect show situation for that afternoon/evening.

The weather is going to be HORRIBLE for this game.

I just hope we find a way to get out of this thing with a win....BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

Just now, NewEra said:

Yup.  And we also know how our OL can be when it comes to that too.  It’s time for Daboll to trust the OL, as hard as that may be, and the players to execute.  

Yup agree. Well I'd would like to see the Devin/Breida rotation with OL back in tact. I think it's possible that Breida/Devin has played well enough recently to at least maybe make opponents have a little more respect for Bills run game than before. At least I hope so

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

ESPN just said rain and wind during the game. I know they have no clue about weather, but wtf.....def gonna rain, but only til 2-3 o'clock. Monday night gonna be cold, windy and some lake snow, which no one knows where it will line up yet. One dude says a band will line up right over Highmark. Stadium. That's just one guy though. I'm just hearing gusty winds, some snow and 20 mph winds with gusts up to 45. We're just gonna have to wait and see people. I gots my North Face snows pants ready to go. I gotta sign off. I'm pretty buzzed and eve;ry time my fingers get anywhere near the keyboard, weird ***** happens. Wtf.

Let's go Buffalo. I smell a Buffalo beat down coming on. Maybe not a beat down, but Buffalo wins without a problem. 20-10 if NE is lucky. Maybe 20-7. Nick Folk is older than dirt and I don't see him making anything over 30 yards. Bass might be good from 40. Gonna be an interesting game. I can't wait!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Anyone wants to have a few frosty cold brews on me, DM me for my usual spot. I already got a dude from SS I'm sposed to hook up with. I have passes for lot #1 near the practice fields. Hit me up if anyone wants to #getinone!!! Anywhere to the south side of the stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

It could rain a bit at the start, but I don't think it's going to be a downpour, and I wouldn't rule out rain turning to snow during the course of the game.  It would probably be lake effect, so wind direction has a lot to do with whether or not Orchard Park gets it, and how much.   I think the wind is the one thing that is just about a sure thing at this point.  Weather.com has the temperature at 39 at 4 PM (their latest available reading - they go out 48 hours with an hourly forecast).  I'm guessing mid 30s by 8 PM and continuing to drop. 

The lates forecast has it dry / cloudy temps mid 30swithwinds around 20 mph for game time.

any lake effect snow/ rain is under 30%

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I just watched the game forecast at WKBW's website; I think it was from last night's 11:00pm news cast.

They've got winds up to 60mph moving into the area with rain turning to snow, starting around 3:00pm on Monday, LOL.

It's gonna be cold (below freezing) for the game, huge winds and gusts, maybe rain, maybe rain turning to snow, and there is a strong shot at a lake effect show situation for that afternoon/evening.

The weather is going to be HORRIBLE for this game.

I just hope we find a way to get out of this thing with a win....BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

WKBW gets their forecast from carp accuweather company

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.