Weather Forecast for Monday

Awwufelloff

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I hope he's watched that Tenn/NE tape. 270 given up to the Titans' backup RBs and Tannehill.

It's gonna be windy/snowy. Brown+Feliciano are back. I feel like Breida/Singletary/Allen could do the same thing and control the game.

The first few drives are going to show us how the rest of this game goes.

We need the Run game to matter...We actually don't need the yards...The run threat in NO allowed us to then take shots in the passing game.   They have to play the same type of game. 

I am more worried about our defense

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

We need the Run game to matter...We actually don't need the yards...The run threat in NO allowed us to then take shots in the passing game.   They have to play the same type of game. 

not this week, unfortunately. They are going to have to run and get yards doing it. 

8 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yup agree. Well I'd would like to see the Devin/Breida rotation with OL back in tact. I think it's possible that Breida/Devin has played well enough recently to at least maybe make opponents have a little more respect for Bills run game than before. At least I hope so

If would keep feeding Breida with the outside stuff but under no condition should he be running anything up the middle. We can’t afford to get cute in this game. They’re be ready to strip if away if we try anything silly.

40 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Threat should be there with Allens 5.7 and Singletarys 4.7 yrd atts and now with Brieda's speed in the backfield

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Heard from another source that the Buffalo wind on Monday night will be around 600 mph. Sweet! 

No worries! Josh has the arm to cut right thru that! Unfortunately, the WR’s will be blown backwards. BUT, with the wind he can throw the ball to Bar Bill’s in East Aurora. That’s pretty cool! 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I don't think there will be much rain or snow at all.  Wind will be it. 

Screenshot_20211204-213721_AccuWeather.jpg

Although the distance isn't that far, the weather difference between Buf and OP can be night and day this time of the year.

Houston , Dallas , New Orleans , Atlanta all have beautiful weather and playing in domes , Buffalo , Green Bay , Chicago and so on open stadiums makes a lot of sense 🤣

Edited by Putin

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What is up with those temperatures? Lol. 6-5-4-3-2-1? That's not right.

Celsius, Italian Dude

14 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The high wind warning is only til 8 pm Monday night. Does that mean the wind just stops?? Hell to the F no. Still gonna be windy AF during game time. The snow is anybody's guess. 

No, it just means the probability of high wind events is lower so it'll just be 17-22g25-30 instead of 55 to 60

But yeah, looks like bands of Lake Effect snow and whether/where they hit, who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sounds great….but will we?  Will we play a 4-3?  Or will we run nickel all game with Taron getting plowed by the run?  I love me some Taron, but he hasn’t played well vs the run this season.  I really hope we adapt our scheme to the weather/opponent.

They will be in their base nickel D imo. Jones *AHEM* MJ10 🙄 has been good at diagnosing the blitz pre -snap based on the other team’s personnel packages. That won’t be an option this week for him. The Bills always “look” the same personnel wise pre -snap. He won’t have the pre-snap “tell”. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I am not sure 80 degrees and humid is beautiful football weather.

Actually in the Dawson Knox interview I just linked in the Game Week, he would agree with you; he said he'd rather play when it's cold and then when you're warmed up you feel good vs playing in 100 degrees (I think that's what 85 degrees climbs to on the Astroturf) and you're getting IVs at halftime for cramping

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.