Star and Spencer Brown?

Frez

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Obviously they won't give up on Brown because he's a promising rookie but if Star doesn't play this Monday night I sure as hell hope they get rid of his over paid arse this off season. 

Fun reading garbage posts like these. Shows how little people know.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

23 minutes ago, Frez said:

Will Star and Spencer Brown be returning this week off their Covid leave? We will need them both on the field this week? 

That is clearly the question of the day as they get back to practice. Keep your Twitter feed open, ladies and gentleman.

Just now, TBBills said:

Fun reading garbage posts like these. Shows how little people know.

Whatever. I know McD says he respects the players decisions but you know very well his stance on this. Take every measure and precaution to make yourself available for the games and your team mates. That's what I know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Whatever. I know McD says he respects the players decisions but you know very well his stance on this. Take every measure and precaution to make yourself available for the games and your team mates. That's what I know.

This is covid not some pinky toe injury. Get your head out your ass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

This is covid not some pinky toe injury. Get your head out your ass.

I know exactly what it is. Men making millions to play a kids game we all love and wish we could do at the highest level. Some of us, myself included because of our work environment (Healthcare) have to get vaccinated or lose our jobs. And we don't make millions. It's frustrating because these are key players at an important point in the season. If you're not getting vaxed at least take the precautions. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

• Simon locked this topic