Bill B's defensive game plan vs the Bills

Estro

5 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Well if the wind is as forecasted then I'm not too concerned as those deep passes will be turnover ops rather than something to fear. 

The forecasted wind is 12-13mph, which in terms of winds is not much of anything.

image.thumb.png.65f8fe7735c7634340b6f07537ac0f54.png

14 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I am not too worried about the Bills' passing offense, and if Buffalo gets Feliciano and especially Brown back on the offensive line, I'm not too worried about the running game.  My biggest concern is about whether or not Dane Jackson can hold up as a starter at CB.

The defensive coordinator in me thinks, Hyde will be supporting on Jackson's side more often than not.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The forecasted wind is 12-13mph, which in terms of winds is not much of anything.

image.thumb.png.65f8fe7735c7634340b6f07537ac0f54.png

New to WNY?  :)  By game day, it will be totally different.  

9 minutes ago, mabden said:

The defensive coordinator in me thinks, Hyde will be supporting on Jackson's side more often than not.

New to WNY?  :)  By game day, it will be totally different.  

Lived here my whole life save for a 12 year gap. Nah...only if there is lake Effect potential which seems low at this point.

14 hours ago, ClemsonBills said:

Dak threw for 445 and 3 TDs. I know the olines are not comparable, but the patriots d can be exposed.

I wouldn't much stock into that game and it's the only game of the year where the Pats defense has allowed a 300+ yard passer and those type of numbers.

Also worth noting it came before their current 6 game win streak and even with Prescott having that type of output it still took overtime to barely win which tells you how scary good this Pats team really is.

2 hours ago, chris heff said:

And now Gilmore is gone.

Ok. what are you saying? He is gone and they statically have the number 2 defense.

15 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I wouldn't much stock into that game and it's the only game of the year where the Pats defense has allowed a 300+ yard passer and those type of numbers.

Also worth noting it came before their current 6 game win streak and even with Prescott having that type of output it still took overtime to barely win which tells you how scary good this Pats team really is.

I think some fans do not understand that teams don't play the way they do now or later in the season as they did earlier in the season. Coaches are still doing a lot of "figuring out"what works and doesn't work, besides injuries and stuff of that nature. BB has already been known to use the first few games as "preseason" to figure out what works and doesn't work for his teams. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ok. what are you saying? He is gone and they statically have the number 2 defense.

I think some fans do not understand that teams don't play the way they do now or later in the season as they did earlier in the season. Coaches are still doing a lot of "figuring out"what works and doesn't work, besides injuries and stuff of that nature. BB has already been known to use the first few games as "preseason" to figure out what works and doesn't work for his teams. 

That's exactly my point, and again even with that type of game from the Cowboys and Prescott the pats had tons of chances to win that game up until the very end in overtime.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

But I thought all their best players were injured?

Huh?

Come on man...you are trying way too hard and it's not working. JC Jackson was not the pats best player or best corner last season. where do you see me saying otherwise. It's not the same roster...hence the record now this time compared to their record last year at this time. I don't know what else to say to you. 

17 hours ago, Estro said:

This is going to be a game where Allen has to get through his progressions and systematically slice and dice his way down the field.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but that is going to be difficult to do when the NE front 7 is TERRORIZING our line up front.

I expect Judon to have a MONSTER game.

16 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Is Judon going to be harassing Allen all game? Will Allen even have time to go through his progressions? 

Run the ball at Judon. I don’t care how successful, run at him. Wear him down. 

4 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I already know he’s going to double Diggs and put some sneaky coverages on Knox. Singletary needs to start off strong running and catching. Sanders, Beasley and Davis will also need to step up.

And Brieda. NE will be looking to strip the football from all runners. Secure the football when running please 

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Huh?

Come on man...you are trying way too hard and it's not working. JC Jackson was not the pats best player or best corner last season. where do you see me saying otherwise. It's not the same roster...hence the record now this time compared to their record last year at this time. I don't know what else to say to you. 

You could say "just so you know I am a trolling pats fan scared shitless that my team is about to lose"

That will suffice

On 11/29/2021 at 8:40 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

We exposed them last year so badly that Bill Bellichick threw his phone 😆

He does that at least twice a game.  Think one time he threw it at the Lombardi trophy as they didn't win the SB by enough.

Always throught he should have a sponsorship with Microsoft Surface the way he throws them.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.