Bills signed CB Tim Harris to PS

Dablitzkrieg

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Was signed by us Aug 24, waived a week later Aug 30. 

Has been on the Browns practice squad, released on Nov 10.

Sounds like a guy regarded as having some talent, but can't stay healthy

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/tim-harris

Watch the Evil Hoodie sign Ksiezarczyk to plunder his brain.  Are you paying attention, Daboll?  Change up your playcalls, Now.

6 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I guess we’re looking at diamonds in the rough types

No… this tells me they Bills have more in confidence in Dane Jackson and Cam Lewis (maybe Nick McLeod) and any other DB on their roster than they do with anyone currently available.  This signing is a long shot and I don’t anticipate Harris sees any time 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Was signed by us Aug 24, waived a week later Aug 30. 

Has been on the Browns practice squad, released on Nov 10.

Sounds like a guy regarded as having some talent, but can't stay healthy

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/tim-harris

Watch the Evil Hoodie sign Ksiezarczyk to plunder his brain.  Are you paying attention, Daboll?  Change up your playcalls, Now.

He played in two games in 2020, including against the Bills. IN that game he played 8 ST snaps and none from the LOS: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202012070sfo.htm

He played one game this season for Cleveland (vs Pitt) - 2 defensive snaps and 11 ST snaps. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Scouting on this guy was really good - it sounds like health concerns are the only major drawback.  High ceiling and brings a lot of physicality, which we need.

I know, he'll likely never play.  But I'm as good w/ this signing as anyone else who is out there. It's not like there are pro-bowlers just waiting for the call at this point of the season....

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Scouting on this guy was really good - it sounds like health concerns are the only major drawback.  High ceiling and brings a lot of physicality, which we need.

I know, he'll likely never play.  But I'm as good w/ this signing as anyone else who is out there. It's not like there are pro-bowlers just waiting for the call at this point of the season....

No, but there are more experienced CBs. I'd prefer experience at this point in time

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.