Christian McCaffrey out for the season

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This Friggin guy, one of the best in the game but can't stay healthy  😠😠

Ol Cbisket will be mad, haven't seen him in a while , did he quit the board??

“Fun fact: Did you know EJ had better stats his 1st year than Josh Allen did?”

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe he just needs to be traded in the off-season for a mid round pick to a place where he can become the best version of himself. All roads from Carolina lead to …

mr bean GIF

ughhh.... once cliche I've gotten worn out by. Would not be unhappy if I never heard it again.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

“No, EJ just needed more time.”

Yes absolutely.

I didn't like him in college and when he college coach said he didn't have leadership qualities i was like Hell no and sure enough we drafted him. At that point i knew we wouldn't get better until we had new ownership.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm starting to think you should never hand out big money for second RB contracts.  Never.  Gurley, Bell, CMC, D. Johnson, Henry, Freeman, etc...  Kalmara just signed a huge contract and he's injured.  Cowboys are getting more out of Pollard than Zeke.  It's crazy.

That’s why the RB position has become a dime a dozen position now. The days of Csonka, Simpson, Allen, Jackson are over. RBs are no longer the focal point of an offense

It’s not just running, but any back used that much is bound to wear down.  People thought Henry was invincible.  These RB’s who are overused as this isn’t 1975, are going to get beat up.  CM is a heck of a player, and he’s not injury prone.  They just relied on him for everything.

Ive talked to his dad on NFLR, and always complimented him on his son.  I’m sorry as if just used maybe 30% less, he probably wouldn’t be out this often.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.