Christian McCaffrey out for the season

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

This is something that Seabiscuit would typically bring up?

Just now, Rico said:

Absolutely, several times! If I had time, I would look it up, but the search engine isn’t very good here.

LMFAO!

Then he would remind everyone that he only bangs 10s and that he was a stud football player in college.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

How much do you think these chronically inured players are PED related?  I'm just thinking guys use PED to add size and increase speed on a frame that was never suited to handle the load.  Maybe it's just repeated bad luck and nothing more. 

I wouldn’t want to call out individual players without evidence. 
Suffice to say there are many examples of small framed or otherwise undersized guys who bulk up and then  seem to suffer from chronic injuries. This is probably more obvious in baseball than in football if only because baseball doesn’t involve the types of repeated violent collisions that may explain repeated (and sometimes unusual) injuries. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

How much do you think these chronically inured players are PED related?  I'm just thinking guys use PED to add size and increase speed on a frame that was never suited to handle the load.  Maybe it's just repeated bad luck and nothing more. 

Definitely Kuechly, Gronk, and the Watts, to name a few obvious ones.

Maybe also McCaffery, Kupp, and Thielen.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.