What teams do you fear playing in the PLAYOFFS the most?

Estro

Probably KC now that they have a bunch of their guys back on defense, traded for Ingram and have kicked Jones back inside...they have been playing much better on D.

Would probably see a similar type of defense to what we got in the AFCCG and we don't have White to match up with one of their key receivers.

It's the Patriots, all day.

Belichick will likely have the same amount of playoff experience as all of the other playoff coaches combined.  That means something.  He's been in every situation.  He knows the energy, the kinds of things that can go wrong, and what to exploit in less experienced teams.

Coaching takes over in the playoffs, generally.  It's rare that a bad coach makes it all the way to the SB.  The playoffs are where coaching shine.

I fear not making the playoffs. If we do? Fear any team we'll face. I have zero confidence in our O line. No cornerbacks without White. Our defense is quite average when they have to hold leads. Just my opinion but I believe it to be an objective one not just fandom emotion.

• Shocked 1

I don't know what is going on with Bills fans on this board. 

So many threads on fear.  Fear of the Pats*.  Fear of running teams.  Fear of the playoffs.   WTF.  

We have the best talent in the AFC.  We  just need to prepare and then go out and execute - and  have fun.   Sure, we have issues with depth on the OL and a depth in a few other places.   Every team has issues like that.    If the Bills lack anything it is the leadership and resolve to make sure everyone is accountable to do their job on every play.  

The Bills worst enemy is within.  They need to stop beating themselves with missed assignments, penalties, etc.  

One game at a time.  Win on MNF, then talk about the next week.   

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The scariest team is the Bills.  If they show up, they are unbeatable.

This is my response for the next decade plus because of Allen. With Allen at QB they can make a run at any time. The key is putting it together as a team which they have not all season minus the KC game. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

This is my response for the next decade plus because of Allen. With Allen at QB they can make a run at any time. The key is putting it together as a team which they have not all season minus the KC game. 

Better in the trenches on both sides of the ball, better run game and I see at least one and probably more Lombardi trophy's coming to Buffalo with Allen as QB.

This is the degree of difficulty order, IMO:

Chiefs

Pats

Ravens

Bengals

Colts

Pats gotta' be near the top because it's a divisional opponent they will have had to play twice already.  Anything goes.

Hoping the Bills can manage to get the #1 seed and that the WC round is a bloodbath.    The wear and tear of the added game certainly took it's toll on the Bills in AFCCG.

I agree that I am envisioning a re-match with Baltimore in the playoffs at some point though.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

The Bills are currently the 6th best seed so I think it's more about worrying if they can even get into the playoffs let alone who they can beat there.

Split with NE and beat the Jets and that gives the Bills a 5-1 record vs the Pats 4-2 in the division. Tampa will be tough and probably a loss. I don't see how the Bills secondary holds up against Brady and those weapons especially without Tre. The Bills can't afford to **** the bed against the Panthers, Falcons, and Jets all home games. Those are 3 must wins.

A friend summed it up perfectly the other day:

"We are a very good team with a lot of talent, that is also super inconsistent. Which means I am not scared of any specific team, but I'm scared before every game."

So the team I fear the most is the Bills. We are the team that beats ourselves. When we actually show up and execute, no other team can beat us.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Split with NE and beat the Jets and that gives the Bills a 5-1 record vs the Pats 4-2 in the division. Tampa will be tough and probably a loss. I don't see how the Bills secondary holds up against Brady and those weapons especially without Tre. The Bills can't afford to **** the bed against the Panthers, Falcons, and Jets all home games. Those are 3 must wins.

With the way this seasons been Buffalo will beat NE/TB then lose to CAR lol

27 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. The reality is that the Bills playing their “A game,” beat any other team playing their “A Game.” 

our downfall this year has been mental, execution, and coaching errors. 

Last year was a better team in terms of consistency across the board and overall play. I think the 2021 Bills would beat the 2020 Bills with both teams at their peak and healthy, but 2020 you could depend on the team A LOT easier

13 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Any run heavy team. 

This.  

I do not want to see the Colts again.  I do not want to see the Titans with Derrick Henry back, even if he's limited.  I do not want to see Cleveland even though they look like a dumpster fire right now.  

But really the entire AFC playoff bracket will be filled by pretty good teams who are perfectly capable of beating us if we don't bring our A-game. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.