11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Didn't you guys just beat a Saints team without their starting RB and starting QB(along with other injuries)? A game in which Allen thew 2 picks? 

Oh you mean the game where Josh has 4 TDs and connected on over 80% of his passes? Yea, that's the game. Get your smack talk in now. It'll be short lived.

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea it’s really an incredibly bad loss.

Historically bad... So bad, I didn't post during the Saints game, because I was in abject and mind-numbing terror over the thought that, perhaps, my posting had somehow caused the universe to invert, and us to lose to the worst team in football!

3 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Oh you mean the game where Josh has 4 TDs and connected on over 80% of his passes? Yea, that's the game. Get your smack talk in now. It'll be short lived.

smack talk? Is it not a reality? He did throw 2 picks to a injured Saints team right? I mean Pats shouldn't feel to good about beating up an injured Titans team...well same could be said for the bills  

Edited by Ghost_002!

49 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Missed field goals, blown calls, and playing teams with star players always hurt is not an attribute to great coaching.  

Look I hate NE too but they got a rookie QB and there 8-4 on a 6 game winning streak, be mad at Buffalo for not taking care of there business against weaker teams. And we’re fixing to see what this team and McDermott is all about, if they let NE win the division after a one year rebuild last year, that says a lot about this coaching staff and GM. Like I said I hate NE too but I’m not going to let that hate put blinders on me. But everything is still right there for the taking we shall see. GO BILLS 

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

smack talk? Is it not a reality? He did throw 2 picks a injured Saints team right? I mean Pats shouldn't feel too good about beating up an injured Titans team...well same could be said for the bills  

What else could it be, you bringing it up in a Bills message board? Stop pretending.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

So if you blindside someone with your butt or back its ok? Bizarre rule.

Agreed.  It was borderline.  He looked to initial contact as he was turning, which imo, is a block.  If he was just standing there as the contact was made, that’s a pick.  What dude did was an illegal pick (in basketball terms), which should be regarded as a block imo.  Bang bang play.  Tough to call for sure 

33 minutes ago, Radar said:

Do you really think we'll beat the Pats twice. I was thinking a split. Now I think if either wins both it won't be us. QB I give it a draw maybe slight edge to Josh.  Coaching definitely Pats. I say split at best.

So you gave a slight edge to Josh. How generous of you.

7 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Whose trolling how old are you? You can't handle a rival team poster on your board!?

Don't be a weenie.  Teams have two games to play which will decide everything.  No need to troll or speculate.  It will be decided on the field.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Whose trolling how old are you? You can't handle a rival team poster on your board!?

I'm going to ask an honest question... 

Is The Patriots board so full of uneducated football fans and unbearable people that you can't post there? 

And the people saying you feel trollish are kind of right.. if the bills kicked the Patriots ass for 20 years straight and I show up on your message board ... Nobody's going to think I come in good grace

Use your brain and think of it from that standpoint

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.