11/28 Football: Tennessee @ New England 1 pm on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This division is going to be very difficult to win unfortunately. Titans really could have helped us out

No, we are in control of our own destiny. If we beat NE twice, we win. If we don’t, then they deserve it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m interested to get feedback on this:

if Tua or Jalen Hurts were the QB on the 2021 Pats would they be having the winning, highly efficient season that Mac Jones is? 

just wondering since those are the two guys that kept Mac Jones on the Crimson Tide bench until his senior year. 

He’s in the perfect system for his skill set. Even so… it sure seems like Mac makes the right read and delivers a catchable, on-time ball about 90% or more of the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

If “ sure have “ isn’t a direct answer to you, I don’t know how to help you.

The question was have you seen Allen the last month?  Read your answer and get back with me. You can help by answering the question or acknowledge you didn't.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Not real impressed with the Pats actually.    Just not going to get many free ones with them.  They don't take penalties.   They don't drop the ball etc.  

That's impressive in the conditions they are currently playing in...They've been consistent all season long. If that isn't impressive than you don't understand the NFL.

• Agree 1

The problem with the one seed is the Bills need to essentially win the rest of their AFC games because their conference record won’t win many tiebreakers as it stands right now. I mean realistically I think 12-5 will get the one seed the way the AFC is looking but we need to be 13-4 if that is the case

2 minutes ago, JY422 said:

I’m interested to get feedback on this:

if Tua or Jalen Hurts were the QB on the 2021 Pats would they be having the winning, highly efficient season that Mac Jones is? 

just wondering since those are the two guys that kept Mac Jones on the Crimson Tide bench until his senior year. 

He’s in the perfect system for his skill set. Even so… it sure seems like Mac makes the right read and delivers a catchable, on-time ball about 90% or more of the time. 

Y E S

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.