Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Von Miller has zero sacks in 3 games, all losses. Draft picks don't matter though so it's fine.

Honestly, I was surprised at how well

the second and third round pick in the 2022 NFL draft played today for the Broncos. Herbert could never get comfortable with those two rushing the passer.

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Herbert just threw another pick, this one returned for 6. This drops his outlook to 2nd ballot Hall of Famer.

I watched a lot of this game on RedZone.  Since it was the only 4:05, they showed plenty. Plus Herbert is my FF QB. It was ugly.  In fairness, he had virtually no time to throw. With a 4 man rush Denver destroyed their O line. I have to look up the sacks and pressures. No excuses though.  He could have thrown 5 picks today.

2 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Appears that of the Bills take care of business, the Patriots and Colts are certain AFC competition. Mostly every other team, just like the Bills have glaring flaws. Get healthy, figure out balance and play ball. 

The Bills getting Star, Brown and Mongo back along the lines will make a big difference in my opinion. Yes White is a big loss but I don't see the Bills secondary not being able to contain the Pats WR corps.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.