Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Rico said:

Vintage Stafford. 3 pick-6’s in 3 games. Rams still need a QB.

Two 1st-round picks for a QB without a playoff win in 12 seasons. I've heard all the context excuses but it's hard to ignore the result. They're going to have try to rebuild without him in 2023 and they'll have no young draft picks to start with.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Two 1st-round picks for a QB without a playoff win in 12 seasons. I've heard all the context excuses but it's hard to ignore the result. They're going to have try to rebuild without him in 2023 and they'll have no young draft picks to start with.

Yeah, “the Lions are a terrible franchise, not his fault.” Now I will buy that maybe if he went to another team, his career might’ve turned out differently… that’s more than fair. But after 12 years in the league, all he knows is how to lose.

Im surprise Bill Bellichick's comment after the Titans/Pats went over EVERYBODY head. When asked if his team was rounding into form his response was

"Ask me after next Monday night"

Next week vs the Pats is obviously huge but in more ways than one. Pats knows they have to go through us to get where they want to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Stafford just threw an awful pick six. The Rams are going to lose their 3rd in a row.

Well, in theory, they could get a stop here and with 13 minutes left score 2x, but in practice the Rams seem to have developed terminal rectocranial inversion so I’m not sure they can perform the on-field surgery to get right

Example:

Bojo pins Rams at the 1 with the help of rectocranial inversion on the part of the Rams PR

It would be very Rams-y at this point to fumble or throw a pick

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

Stafford has had some bad decision making lately, but that was a nice pass to Beckham that Goff would never hit. I agree though don't trust him in the big spots 

No question Stafford is better than Goff, I just never saw him as a QB capable of playing at a top 5 level. And that is what you need to truly compete for a Super Bowl. The Rams have put in all their chips on a borderline top 10 QB and it has massively shortened their championship window.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Why is nobody talking about how Herbert has looked like trash in 3 of the last 5 games and again today so far?

It might hurt his first ballot HOF

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.