Around the NFL This Sunday 11/28 (Bills mini-bye)

Hapless Bills Fan

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Disagree as much as you guys want but Tua is going to be a great QB for Miami. I think he shut a lot of Naysayers up. Now the question is can Miami build around him properly?

Every year the Dolphins fool people. This is the game that will have fooled you.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Every year the Dolphins fool people. This is the game that will have fooled you.

I’m not talking about the Dolphins as a whole I was just talking about Tua. Even Fitz said he has crazy accuracy. He just tore up the number 1 passing defense in the league. The same defense that held Max Jones to a 133 total yards. Again the question remains can the Dolphins build on this and can they build a successful team around Tua?

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else think Aaron Rodgers just has a punchable face?  I was so upset that he didn’t get leveled on that TD run.

And now the Refs gift-wrap a 1st down for GB

That neutral zone infraction was one of the most pathetic calls ever. Even on a freeze frame I can't see what it was called for.

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not possible. I was told the Bills have beaten only backups and mahomes. 

You remember Tua got knocked out of the Bills Miami game right?

5 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

Just crazy how wide open the AFC is this year. Everyone controls their own destiny. I honestly just can't remember it ever being like this before.

Agree. And that is with Cleveland and Pittsburgh struggling. I had San Diego as a WC. I thought New England would go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.  Also did not think Las Vegas would do that well. Bills will be haunted by that Jags loss when the season ends and they have to go on the road for the playoffs 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Why is nobody talking about how Herbert has looked like trash in 3 of the last 5 games and again today so far?

I was just going to  ask what happened to the chargers. I didn't get to see but 1 or 2 games this year, but Herbert looked great and he was the talk of the town. Now they seemed to have stalled. 

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I was just going to  ask what happened to the chargers. I didn't get to see but 1 or 2 games this year, but Herbert looked great and he was the talk of the town. Now they seemed to have stalled. 

Dude has had completion percentages in the low 50s in those 3 games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.