Show Tre we're thinking of him; Donations to Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana

damj

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Considering your tacit support, you should probably stop watching altogether.

That makes no logical sense.

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not sure if you realize this, but the 400,000 meals don't go to Tre White.

Nothing in what I said (and you quoted) indicated that I thought they went to Tre White.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Nothing in what I said (and you quoted) indicated that I thought they went to Tre White.

The Food Bank of NWLA is not a charity that Tre White specifically supports. It is a charity Bills fans chose to donate to because it is near his hometown. It isn't "his" cause. It's ours on his behalf. Based on other posts you've made I'm going to guess this is secretly about your weird crusade against the city of New Orleans.

Edited by HappyDays

42 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That makes no logical sense.

If you’re disinterested enough in giving to the charitable causes of NFL athletes that you feel compelled to comment on it here, you should stop consuming the product. Your viewership is how they make enough money to support such charities.

10 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

If you’re disinterested enough in giving to the charitable causes of NFL athletes that you feel compelled to comment on it here, you should stop consuming the product. Your viewership is how they make enough money to support such charities.

Again, that makes no logical sense.

It’s like saying “Don’t shop at Home Depot, because one of their employees has a charitable cause and their Home Depot paycheck is how they support such charity”.

The Bills existed before Tre and will exist after Tre. He is not the product. He is a short life component in a very large machine.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Again, that makes no logical sense.

It’s like saying “Don’t shop at Home Depot, because one of their employees has a charitable cause and their Home Depot paycheck is how they support such charity”.

The Bills existed before Tre and will exist after Tre. He is not the product. He is a short life component in a very large machine.

Then by all means continue complaining on the internet about something you can actually control.

• Haha (+1) 1

Like many threads, this one has devolved into a few people trading insults. Could you guys take it offline and let the rest of us enjoy the fact that Bills fans love contributing to a good cause, regardless of whether the cause is endorsed by a millionaire?

• Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Like many threads, this one has devolved into a few people trading insults. Could you guys take it offline and let the rest of us enjoy the fact that Bills fans love contributing to a good cause, regardless of whether the cause is endorsed by a millionaire?

A good cause is a good cause. I, for one, harbor no resentment toward people who are successful and wealthy in life. In fact, I’d like to be wealthy myself one day!    :)  Do NOT hate me when I make it in life! 

If you don’t want to participate, that’s fine. But no need to be critical. Just walk away and have a nice night.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.