Show Tre we're thinking of him; Donations to Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana

damj

47 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Awesome update! 

I was one of the few they mentioned that did $270.

I will make a deal with the board. If 10 more people donate $27 each I will match and donate another $270. 

Done.   Lol. Not to put you on the spot. 

On 11/29/2021 at 2:38 PM, notwoz said:

As it turns out, I did contribute to charities in Niagara Falls and Buffalo. I also donated to a food bank run by students at my alma mater, St. Bonaventure.

Go Bonnies! You ever have to volunteer at The Warming Hut?

1 hour ago, RunJoshRun said:

This is over the limit for 'Mafia' hype.  Tre is a millionare and can donate money to this cause more easily then regular, hardworking fans in Buffalo

Did anyone donate $ to a Cody Ford fund who went on IR 11/29 last season???  Did anyone donate money to a 'Star" charity.

When Dustin Zimmer went on IR for the season - this year - did anyone donate to him or his charity?  He's not the highest paid guy on the team and probably would have loved the support for a good cause!!

I see it as publicity move that's dumb!!!

Just miss the point and go on already.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

This is over the limit for 'Mafia' hype.  Tre is a millionare and can donate money to this cause more easily then regular, hardworking fans in Buffalo

Did anyone donate $ to a Cody Ford fund who went on IR 11/29 last season???  Did anyone donate money to a 'Star" charity.

When Dustin Zimmer went on IR for the season - this year - did anyone donate to him or his charity?  He's not the highest paid guy on the team and probably would have loved the support for a good cause!!

I see it as publicity move that's dumb!!!

We aren’t donating to HIM. We are turning something negative into a positive by supporting a charity associated with him. We can’t do that in every instance but sometimes one catches the imagination and people care enough to support a good cause. 

Also, don’t be a douche. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, damj said:

As of this afternoon, we're at $108K. Great job everyone, thanks!

FFiRfnjVIAcXtr2?format=jpg&name=medium

That's pretty cool info - $27 provides 100 meals - and the current total equates to over 1 mil in food value

• Awesome! (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Sundancer said:

We aren’t donating to HIM. We are turning something negative into a positive by supporting a charity associated with him. We can’t do that in every instance but sometimes one catches the imagination and people care enough to support a good cause. 

Also, don’t be a douche. 

Plus...he went down in NOLA.  He was so excited to play in that stadium in front of friends and family.  The Bills mafia typically respond to such circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.