EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Retractable is just too expensive. Just build a dome. There is nothing romantic or enjoyable about watching a game in the rain.

Yeah either would be better retractable roof/dome..Although as for the roof being too expensive, not sure if any and if so how much the tax payers would have to dish out. Or is Pegula paying the bulk? I'm not sure who/how many are involved that will be invested in it and all that stuff, but it's all expensive dome or roof. 

I can see the roof being more than dome, but either would be great for lot more than just football. Could do anything, concerts etc. Probably wouldn't take very long to pay for itself.

Gotta admit - I'm jealous of the Pats signing Judon.  He says all of the right things & has a great attitude - but he's just a beast on the field. Exactly the kind of player & leader any team wants.

Totally disruptive when I have seen the Pats play.  He's just a one-man wrecking crew out there.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Gotta admit - I'm jealous of the Pats signing Judon.  He says all of the right things & has a great attitude - but he's just a beast on the field. Exactly the kind of player & leader any team wants.

Totally disruptive when I have seen the Pats play.  He's just a one-man wrecking crew out there.

Yeah he's been playing great. Their Dline in general have been playing well for that matter. Good thing our OL will be back for this game. At least gives Bills a better chance

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, w/ the weather, what you just pointed out is absolutely huge - on both sides of the ball. Star is such a difference maker against the run, but having our O-line mostly healthy will make a real difference.

Pundits and Pats fans expect us to have no running game, and for that to be a big advantage in bad weather. They're not necessarily wrong, but we've hardly seen what we can do when the line is healthy.  Breida gave me some hope last week, also (which is a sentence I never thought I'd be writing this season).

Cold and snow isn't normally a good thing for a speedy back. Wondering if Moss is going to be active as a game plan specific play. 

10 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, w/ the weather, what you just pointed out is absolutely huge - on both sides of the ball. Star is such a difference maker against the run, but having our O-line mostly healthy will make a real difference.

Pundits and Pats fans expect us to have no running game, and for that to be a big advantage in bad weather. They're not necessarily wrong, but we've hardly seen what we can do when the line is healthy.  Breida gave me some hope last week, also (which is a sentence I never thought I'd be writing this season).

Yeah not sure how it will go down, but if weather is really bad Daboll will pretty much have to run the ball a lot. Although never know with him. But Breida clearly makes a difference in the run game imo. 

So yeah, with OL back I'm excited to see how Breida does changing it up with his speed.

6 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Cold and snow isn't normally a good thing for a speedy back. Wondering if Moss is going to be active as a game plan specific play. 

McCoy seemed to do pretty well in it,

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, eball said:

Why are you even responding to that blatant troll?

This is where I've gotten to after doing some digging.  Peoples, Please Don't Feed the Troll.

7 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah not sure how it will go down, but if weather is really bad Daboll will pretty much have to run the ball a lot. Although never know with him. But Breida clearly makes a difference in the run game imo. 

So yeah, with OL back I'm excited to see how Breida does changing it up with his speed.

Shady McCoy could cut on a dime like "Snow?   What Snow?" 

Seems like last year someone asked Diggs if he'd talked to people about how to play in the snow and he was like "No, I haven't talked to no one, I don't want to know nothing about it"

But Shady is 100% the guy he should hit up for advice

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

😭

~ Where in his interview did Stefon Get into Cow milking?  I didn't catch it on first listen...unless the Bills edited out that part before posting on their web page?

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seems like last year someone asked Diggs if he'd talked to people about how to play in the snow and he was like "No, I haven't talked to no one, I don't want to know nothing about it"

But Shady is 100% the guy he should hit up for advic

Sure but not talking about cutting in snow. Poster I quoted said snow isn't good for "speedy" backs. Hence my response about McCoy

37 minutes ago, Success said:

I know, I know....man did I covet that guy.  And while his contract is for $13.6M with $32M guaranteed, he only has a cap hit of $6M this season.

Would I rather have Judon for $6M this year, or Sanders?  DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

I understand why Beane didn't want to go that high for that long, but stilll.....dammmmmmmnnnnn

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I don’t know about that.., it can be an advantage:  see McCoy , LeSean vs Colts in snow game. 

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is where I've gotten to after doing some digging.  Peoples, Please Don't Feed the Troll.

But Shady is 100% the guy he should hit up for advice

~ Where in his interview did Stefon Get into Cow milking?  I didn't catch it on first listen...unless the Bills edited out that part before posting on their web page?

It’s a few minutes in. He was asked about turnovers. 

32 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

He did, but McCoy wasn't just a speed back.

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don’t know about that.., it can be an advantage:  see McCoy , LeSean vs Colts in snow game. 

Again, McCoy wasn't just a speed back. He also played in cold and snow his whole life. 

Also comparing a guy that was a superstar and guy that will get HoF consideration (though I'm not sure he gets in) against a scantly used journeyman is a huge stretch.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

He did, but McCoy wasn't just a speed back.

Ok, well what else would you say he was? He certainly took quite a few long distance to the house for the TD. I consider that a RB with speed myself. Also he took a few all the way for TD's in snow games multiple times. So we agree he was a speed RB, what else was he then? Certainly not a bruiser type. Guess you could call him a dancer? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.