EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

10 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yeah, color me baffled. I've never seen the gridiron database be wrong before. This is a huge change.

Now this begs the question... is it possible the social media team got it wrong?

Maybe the original plan was the all-white throwbacks, but then with the potential of snow in the forecast they made the change to the blue tops?  Easier to see your downfield options in a blizzard I suppose.  If that was the case they should have gone full colour rush 😉

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

So Brown and Star are off the COVID list, but are they actually practicing?

Practice starts today. I think they had some kind of walk through on Tuesday and McDermott said they were back but there was no practice report. McDermott will be on radio at 11:45 today. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Practice starts today. I think they had some kind of walk through on Tuesday and McDermott said they were back but there was no practice report. McDermott will be on radio at 11:45 today. 

Not sure if I may have missed it or not, but any new developments on if Feliciano will practice? Thanks

EDIT: N/m, just saw the thread about it. I seemed to have missed it. Lol sorry bout that

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

True but that's what they said about Breeze. I believe the most important tool for a QB accuracy. Of course arm strength is very important as well. I guess the real questiob is his arm strong enough to be an NFL QB. Thus far the answer is a resounding yes. The game is Monday so im just focused on this game. He appears to be a QB who knows how to win, doesn't try to do too much, protects the ball, intelligent, accurate, good vision, and poised. Hope that changes on Monday. I'm not selling the kid short. I feel like I know what I'm gonna get come game day. Nothing flashy but effective and steady. With Allen it's more questionable. More like feast or famine. No doubt he has more talent but the other Bills issues severely hamper Allen's greatness. I just hope Josh has his cape on...

Josh has become one of few most accurate QB's in the game, if you are actually measuring accuracy correctly. He throws far more passes in this offense that are much higher degree of difficulty than most other offenses around the league, and still is often @70% even so.

I can only imagine the blisteringly amazing #'s Josh would produce behind even a "good" pass blocking O-line. If and when we get one of those, he'll be destroying some records and then maybe some of you that can't see the obvious will see it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Josh has become one of few most accurate QB's in the game, if you are actually measuring accuracy correctly. He throws far more passes in this offense that are much higher degree of difficulty than most other offenses around the league, and still is often @70% even so.

I can only imagine the blisteringly amazing #'s Josh would produce behind even a "good" pass blocking O-line. If and when we get one of those, he'll be destroying some records and then maybe some of you that can't see the obvious will see it.

Imagine him behind the Pats' line and running the same safe, "game-manager" offense, with a strong running game. He would be completing like 90% of his passes (and of course chomping at the bit). Funny you hear so little intelligent analysis among the most prominent "experts." The facts they don't see or ignore are pretty plain: Allen is a generation talent playing behind a line that's mediocre when healthy, abysmal when not, and yet he's excelling. It's like Barry Sanders all over again. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Great point.. This is not a dink and dunk Offense, he pushes the ball down the field, and half our games are played in one of the highest degree of difficulty passing stadiums in the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I would never say an offense was slowed down after scoring 31 points unless they usually score like 40+.  I don't care how the points were scored.  Hardly ever do most teams score TDs every drive.

Bill, you have some kind of white substance on your chin sir, you need a handkerchief?

• Like (+1) 1

I see that Belichik was heaping on the praise of Allen this week....that means he's salivating over Allen being a turnover machine in recent weeks going up against their defense.

Really hope we don't fall behind by 14+ points early or things will truly get out of hand quickly in this one.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I see that Belichik was heaping on the praise of Allen this week....that means he's salivating over Allen being a turnover machine in recent weeks going up against their defense.

Really hope we don't fall behind by 14+ points early or things will truly get out of hand quickly in this one.

I mean, you're just mailing it in at this point.

• Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Probably true. That's how Belichick works.

Edited by vincec

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.