EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Have to disagree with you. Not long ago, the media was giving the Bills mad hype. They were putting us in the top of their rankings and talking super bowl appearance. What changed? The Bills starting losing, playing average to poorly, and weaknesses started to be obvious. 

Following your logic, who have the Bills beat? You think that's impressive? Six game winning streaks are pretty had to come bybin the NFL. The Pats absolutely should be appalled for their success. 

There is little indication that the Bills will blow out the Pats. Sure it could happen and no one would be happier than me. Take off your homer hat and be a little more fair with your post. 

Honestly, I believe many would be happier than you. You only make yourself relevant when Buffalo has flaws. It's why nothing you say is taken seriously.

Your rebuttal of what those in the media said about this years Bills team is irrelevant and am obvious way to move some goal posts. I was clearly talking about last season and what was said about the Bills by many of those same media people. 

May I suggest you take your own advice, take the Patriots homer glasses off because you may scratch them while performing ***** to the Patriots past rings.

• Like (+1) 2

Excited about the game!  Put up or shut up time for the Bills.  Talking is (almost) done.  6 more days of this.  Doesn’t matter what the pundits say or what we say or what the bills say.  Or what the hoodie says.  In the past this would be a classic choke game… really interested to see if us kicking their a@@ last year was a fluke or not with the folks they had out.  Excited to see what happens.  

39 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

If you have a clip or get a hold of one. Please post. I know what i saw clearly. 

https://youtu.be/LzVeO74M6jI

I listened to it again and heard exactly what I heard the first time. They even admitted they were rough on the Bills this segment.

Belichicks record against McDermott without mentioning Brady, but making sure to point out the 2 losses we’re with Newton. 

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Why? It's a fact isn't it?  And it's not like anyone is going to let them forget that Mac Jones may as buy his Gold Jacket now.

Not really. 8-4 vs 7-4. Tied in the loss column. Only reason they are in "1st place" is because they played one more game and won it. Bills will get their opportunity to win that game when NE is on their bye. Pats also lost to the Fins while the Bills are currently 3-0 in the division.

Duggar alone would be a huge loss. Have not seen too many pending type notices like that. Fishy. I'm sure the cheats right now scheming how they can buck the system.

16 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

You guys can listen for yourself and tell me if I’m overreacting to this video? They didn’t show one positive highlight of us at all in this segment. If you never watched football and saw this segment for the 1st time you’d think we were a 1-3 win team.

Yep I agree. It's nauseating. This week has proven excruciating. No real X and Os coverage...just pats gushing. 

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

https://youtu.be/LzVeO74M6jI

I listened to it again and heard exactly what I heard the first time. They even admitted they were rough on the Bills this segment.

Belichicks record against McDermott without mentioning Brady, but making sure to point out the 2 losses we’re with Newton. 

Ok first the clip is titled Peter Schrager BELIEVES Josh Allen in Buffalo BIlls vs New England Patriots. 

Then the host brings in a lady talking about the bills and how the coach believes in Josh Allen then the show their selves begin to show buffalo bills highlights.

Kyle proceeds to say pats and puts up a graphic showing their last 8 or so meetings...and as i said every other host actually speaks about the current situation for each team..with Peter and  Michael saying the Bills., in fact..Michael says.."i am still going with the bills, my bills"  I do not see or hear what you are hearing...

like i think you are being very hyper sensitive because that segment was pretty fair with two out of the four host cheering for the bills. 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If (and yes, this is a big if) we beat the Pats convincingly and national pundits focus on this absence (along with likely others based on the way Covid works) I'm gonna be irritated considering I don't think I heard anything from anyone outside of Buffalo fans when we lost to the Colts without Star, Spencer Brown, Mongo, and Edmunds.

Plus we're now missing one of the 3 best players on our team for the rest of the season.

Don't feel bad for the Pats at all.  This isn't an asterisk game.

Buffalo needs to put up or shut up, though.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ok first the clip is titled Peter Schrager BELIEVES Josh Allen in Buffalo BIlls vs New England Patriots. 

Then the host brings in a lady talking about the bills and how the coach believes in Josh Allen then the show their selves begin to show buffalo bills highlights.

Kyle proceeds to say pats and puts up a graphic showing their last 8 or so meetings...and as i said every other host actually speaks about the current situation for each team..with Peter and  Michael saying the Bills., in fact..Michael says.."i am still going with the bills, my bills"  I do not see or hear what you are hearing...

like i think you are being very hyper sensitive because that segment was pretty fair with two out of the four host cheering for the bills. 

I’m not talking about Mike Rob…..I’m referring to Peter, Kyle and Kay. Not being sensitive at all….I think you’re trying too hard to play devil’s advocate.

22 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

um if you're familiar with youtube clips at all, they are almost 100% misleading in order to get views. literally youtube any team or player, look at the titles of the videos, and then actually watch the videos. Half the time they will say a certain guy is hyping a player and then you watch it and they are slamming them the whole time. How you have never noticed this is beyond me....

if you cant see how thats a one sided video then there's no logical talks to be had with you.

16 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I’m not talking about Mike Rob…..I’m referring to Peter, Kyle and Kay. Not being sensitive at all….I think you’re trying too hard to play devil’s advocate.

He is.

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If (and yes, this is a big if) we beat the Pats convincingly and national pundits focus on this absence (along with likely others based on the way Covid works) I'm gonna be irritated considering I don't think I heard anything from anyone outside of Buffalo fans when we lost to the Colts without Star, Spencer Brown, Mongo, and Edmunds.

Plus we're now missing one of the 3 best players on our team for the rest of the season.

Don't feel bad for the Pats at all.  This isn't an asterisk game.

Buffalo needs to put up or shut up, though.

You already know that answer to this. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.